Cars - 2018 Audi TT RS - Incorrect Taillamp Lighting

Audi has always been the pioneer in LED and OLED car lighting and technology. Similar to the BMW M4 GTS in FH5, the 2018 Audi TT RS also has OLED taillights in IRL.

However, the in-game tail lamp lighting for the TT TS couldn’t be more wrong. The taillamps’ lighting are incorrect and extremely dim. The OLED elements are supposed to be evenly lit, bright and defined like the IRL car.

The inner middle elements only light up under braking (currently the game using these as the taillamp lighting)
Please fix this glaring visual error as soon as possible. This car and its unique features need to be accurately represented in a licensed racing game just like other cars!

VS

IMG_4567

Your images don’t show the issue, if any issue actually exists

@SechsComic73130 Would you be so kind and stop writing existing issues off - for whatever reason?!

You and me - we already had such an occasion. Now you are interfering with the next real issue. I do not understand why.

Players like @DayKnightV8 put in a lot of time and dedication pointing out the gazillion of existing issues in FH5.

As in this given example he perfectly well described the issue in text and illustrated it with lots of pictures.

How could somebody not see the issue?

2 Likes

There have been quite a lot of non-issues reported here over time.

Except for the fact that he used the wrong model of TT to illustrate the issue (Pre-facelift vs. Facelift), so there’s a non-zero chance that this is also a non-issue due to changes on the manufacturer’s side

The first two pictures are from the game @SechsComic73130

The 2018 TT RS is what’s shown in the pictures both in game and IRL. This is an issue since the in-game car has incorrect taillighting (supposed to match the pictures and IRL spec). The 2018s had OLED lighting.

If, for some really strange reason, the car modeled in FH5 did not have OLED lightning, it is still inaccurate as @Rustic3851 highlighted.

If a new or recent car has modeling errors, I’ll be doing my best to post and report them here. It is unacceptable to have such errors in a licensed racing game in 2024 - especially when it is car pass or paid dlc car.

(The exact spec of the actual car used in FH5 - observe the taillights)

2 Likes

I noticed that the real counterpart also had the similar taillights that existed in FH5. But the only problem is the improper taillight lighting issue, that wouldn’t go all the way.

2 Likes

Hello,

Closing this issue as Will Not Fix. The developers have noted this issue as Too minor for prioritization at this time.

Thank you,