Car Type: Prototype race cars 1970s-current

If they do that, then FM will fall!
Let me explain: right now there is eventlab, a great feature where you can make your own tracks and game modes. Right now there are motorsport tracks like spa, monza, Monaco, and more… , if race cars come to horizon, then there is no point for buying forza motorsport. ( even though motorsport has better physics and realism)

1 Like

That is true, it would still be cool to add a few though.

Most things are cool, but think about the consequences before making it come true…

1 Like

Yeah

1 Like

Exactly…Motorsport can never be replaced even if all motorsport cars join horizon n even if we make all those tracks…fm has a different flavour n so has horizon…don’t worry…

1 Like

I don’t think so…

Don’t worry. FM will be intact.

1 Like

911 GT1 all race versions 996 and 993 and 996 evo

Toyota GT One

please add images to make your posts more engaging!!

At least I posted it in the right catagory

only 23 votes…come on vote more!!

Mercedes CLR

Audi R8 LMP

3 Likes

Ferrari_499P

Peugeot_9X8

Cadillac V series.R

Lambo SC63

Alpine a424

Porsche 963

Bmw v8

Arx 06

4 Likes

thats just not true at all lmao.
People play motorsports to play on proper race tracks, with proper racing conditions and systems. Penalties, flags, etc, the racing there is a very different experience. It also allows for a far wider range of real tracks, from the nurburgring to monaco to mt. panorama.
People play Horizon because its an open world game with the ability to go off and drive aimlessly in a bunch of cars they like. The racing and open world challenges like Speed Traps and Danger Signs are unique and these challanges are very different from those on the circuits in motorsport. Horizon also has multiple types of offroading, a very different appeal to circuit racing.

The real worry of this should really be around game balancing. All LMP1s and many open wheel catagories would most likely be immediately in X class (which is fine, they should just let X class exist, its fine, let us have fast cars in X class that arent the Jesko and Sesto FE) and the cars below them could end up being either extremely fast, or purposely limited in upgrade scope preventing them from being as good as they could (and should) be. Recently mercedes took the bathurst lap record in an unrestricted GT3 car, not fully built but just allowed to be what the car is. If we in horizon took something even faster and modified it, we would be left with a bunch of cars like the 919 Evo (personally though, I would still want that, that sounds great).

Chances are though, they would be left in a state similar to the Valkryie AMR or the FXX-K Evo where you just cannot upgrade the power as much as you should, leaving them uncompetitive and disappointing.

Than…what about the eventlab?!

have you played user creations from event lab? like sure some are quite good, but they are a FAR cry from an actual modelled track, its not even close. if someone were to remake a real track it would be much more of “cool, thats nice” rather than “yea this is better than motorsport/Asetto/AMS2/etc”

Yes. I even made one or two myself! Check it out if you want! :slightly_smiling_face:

Fortnite has UEFN. Halo has forge. If eventlab adds those super cool and advanced tools as well, we could get really close to the quality of FM; especially if FH6 is going to be powered by the new forzatech, same engine used for FM.

@garchompie
u have said perfectly…we won’t be able to modify them but we would be able to drive those cars like 919 n so on in freeroam which is not possible in any other game…it’ll be great fun if we get f1, lmp in fh5…not for competition…just for a smile on our face…

@Pooya995016
eventlab can never be a real motorsport cause it won’t have the physics fm has…so fh5 will be always a simcade game…