Can't find my saved and shared photos in Forza Hub, what's the deal?

I can see some from FM5 but not 7.

1 Like

This happens all the time. Give it a day and it should be fixed…at least until it happens AGAIN.

I installed FM7 when it came on the Game Pass, and I also have the gallery empty despite a few photos taken and uploaded in the week end…
Bugs me the hell out, as my other galleries work… FH2, FH4 (which I haven’t played since I sold my 360 some years ago), and FM5 all are up but FM7 as well as FM6 and FH3 (also from GP) are broken.

I tried to upload a couple of photos for the past 2 weeks. Nothing is showing up from FM6 or FM7. I only see FM5 pictures.

I tried to upload a couple of photos for the past 2 weeks. Nothing is showing up from FM6 or FM7. I only see FM5 pictures.

I’m having the same problem for the last two weeks now. All my Forza Motorsport photos are no longer in my gallery. Help anybody?

Update to my recent post this morning. I just checked for my shared photos on the Forza Hub, and they are all back now. Maybe the people running this forum read my post and corrected it, but no one ever responded to me. The photos just reappeared after two weeks of checking and not finding them there. Thanks.