Call for FH5 EventLab Prefabs | deadline Oct. 24

Feature Opportunity for Prefabs

Playground Games is calling on FH5’s creators to show off the prefabs you’ve made in EventLab. Standout creations may be featured during a segment in the next series of Let’s GO! livestreams!

Deadline for submissions: 10am Pacific Time Tuesday, October 24 (localized: Tuesday, October 24, 2023 5:00 PM)

Rules

• Submit up to three of your Prefabs to this topic.
  • Provide a description of your Prefab with photos and/or a brief video.
  • All designs must be acceptable under the Forza Code of Conduct Conduct and Rules Designs featuring non-Forza brand IP may be excluded from consideration.
  • By participating you agree to the following:
    • I warrant and represent that all work submitted by me (a) is solely my own original, creative materia, (b) does not and will not infringe upon any third party intellectual property right, right of publicity or privacy, or any other third party proprietary right, and (c) does not incorporate any content created by someone or something (e.g., artificial intelligence) other than me.
2 Likes

Pink Trees inspired by FE Biker by Friedrich M8

Tree 1: 384 046 904
Tree 2: 125 060 363
These are two trees based on the same principle of using six flower pots of pink flowers to create a bush-like structure to then create a pink tree by copying and pasting as well as rotating and shifting these mini props around. The stem is built out of an upside-down tropical tree. I got this inspiration from the FCG prefab zone, sourced from a similar version of this technique by FE Biker.

1 Like

hi.

presenting:’
Day of\de the\los Dead\Muertos ‘DodM’ Smashzone!! This prefab is a slight reduction of ‘Smashzone’ proper - an Eventlab Island creation. It’s got a car launch, themed smashables even donuts and coffee. I’ve chosen Baja, atop the caldera and the stadium for short-routes for it thus far as it is sized to be redesigned, repurposed and/or placed anywhere around Mexico.

coder#: 160 343 068
Happy October everyone :black_circle: