BuckledWharf5 Design Gallery Extravaganza Blowout Mini-Mega Collection (Updated- 07/29/15)

EDIT- All new posts will be made in new replies as opposed to just updating this first post so be sure to scroll down to see all the latest updates.

Here’s a collection of some of my custom designs from Forza Horizon 2. I’ll be updating later on with the rest of the ones I have and any future ones I upload. Some I like. Some are meh. Some I had an idea of what I was going for. Some I was just winging it. Hopefully you all like at least a couple of them. Creating custom designs is actually the most fun part of the game for me so I’ll be posting updates fairly regularly. also got some stuff from FH1 that I’m trying to post. Just can’t figure out how to access it on here. Any help there would be appreciated greatly. I always try to keep my stuff true to the car. I try not to do any elaborate cartoons or random things like that. If a car is a muscle car or drag car or rally car or whatever I try to come up with an overall design to fit that, and I think I’ve succeeded for the most part and hopefully you do to.

If you came over from my photo gallery thread, thank you. If not, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?! GET OVER THERE NOW!!! BuckledWharf5 Photo Gallery

Seriously though, thanks for taking a look at my stuff. As always, if there is anything you like then please download and like. My stuff is usually labeled “(Model of Car) Livery” or you can just search my name. Thanks everyone.

1992 Volkswagen Golf GTI

Pontiac Firebird Trans Am

Oldsmobile 442

Nissan GT-R Black Edition

Mitsubishi Lancer Collection(1999, 2004, & 2008)

McLaren P1

KTM X-Bow

Jeep Willys

1 Like

Loving the Trans Am design, will be picking that up for sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some more of my designs. Thanks for taking a look. If you’re interested here is my photo gallery if you want to take a look. BuckledWharf5 Photo Gallery

Don’t forget, if you like something then you can always download it. Some of the Forza Horizon stuff I post actually may not be up there for download at the time you read this as I will have to make room for new designs so I’ll have to take some stuff off of the storefront but if you see something and want to download it but it isn’t on there just leave a comment or message me and I will re-upload it for you. Thanks.

Ford F-100

Ford Mustang SVT Cobra

Ferrari Challenge Stradale

Dodge Dart Super Stock
]

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X

RUF RGT-8

Mustang Boss 429- looking like Freddy Kreuger because he is your worst nightmare on the track(or some nonsense like that I had to make up after unintentionally making it look like Freddy Kreuger)

Ferrari F40

1 Like

The f100 is looking nice my best tip is try making your own logos in game ones are kinda dull. keep at it and be creative

1 Like

Thanks man. Oddly wnough, I actually just started making my own logos last night. Made a lot of real life logos and later on today I’m gonna make some original company decals from scratch. Also looking to make a fantasy/horror kind of design on the station wagon for FH1 so depending on how that turns out I’ll post it in the next couple of days or so.

UPDATE- 07/13/15

Back with another update of some designs I’ve done. Let me know what you think and of course if you see anything you like feel free to search me up and download them.

Here’s a link to some photos I’ve taken in FH2 if you’re interested. BuckledWharf5 Photo Gallery

If you search for anything on the FH1 storefront and don’t see it I apologize. I’ve had to delete some designs to make room for others but if you want them I can re-upload them for you. Just let me know.

Chevrolet Impala SS 409

1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

1995 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1

2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1

Peugeot 205 Turbo 16

2010 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport Convertible

1 Like

UPDATED- 07/20/15

Photo Gallery Link- BuckledWharf5 Photo Gallery

1963 Volkwswagen Beetle & 1963 Volkswagen Type 2 De Luxe(Old Schol/Rat Rod Style)

2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1

1987 Buick Regal GNX(Drag Car Style)

2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV
]

1971 Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R(Based on the new IDx Nismo)- I saw pitures of the IDx and knew I wanted to make a replica on one of the cars. Went with the Skyline and I am super satisfied with the way it came out. First time really using gradients to shape things and my first time making something like the exhaust tips using shapes but overall I really like it.
]

1 Like

Today’s update is mostly about a humorous horror type scene I did on the VW Beetle. I had originally planned on something with this on the Ford Country Squire but the trim threw everything off so I altered my design a bit and went with the Beetle. This was my first attempt at sketching a scene and making it completely in paint so I hope it came out OK. It was also my first time attempting to “destroy” the car in the paint shop with the faded paint, rust, peeled paint, cracks, etc. I hope you guys like it. Also have a little Skyline design I did there at the end for you to check out. I’ll update again in a couple of days with some more stuff but for now, I hope you enjoy.

Link to my photo gallery- BuckledWharf5 Photo Gallery

1967 Volkswagen Beetle(Clean)

1967 Volkswagen Beetle(Beat Up)

2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-SPEC II(Tuner style)

1 Like

UPDATE- 07/29/15

Thanks for the feedback from everyone and thanks to anyone who might have went and downloaded something they saw. Good to see some people enjoying the designs. Today’s update I want to focus of the F-100. Love old school pickups and this being the only one in the game I spend a lot of time messing around with the designs. I got into making logos for phony businesses I created and I figured I might as well go another step with it and make a “shop truck” kind of deal for them to go along with it. So that’s what we have today. Also have the main style I use for the truck and an old school drag style look, both clean and beat up. Thanks for taking a look.

Link to my Photo Gallery- BuckledWharf5 Photo Gallery

Main Style

Drag Style- Redline Racing was the first thing that popped into my head when thinking of a name for a race team. I figured that it was a common thing so I Googled it and sure enough, it was. I used the images to stir up some ideas and kind of go my own way with it and that’s what I came up with.

Low Point Pawn Shop- It’s kind of hard to see but the “S” in “Shop” is actually a money sign.

Otto’s Auto Parts

Discount Lumberyard- WE GOT WOOD!!!

Rip Ohf’s Used Car & Tire Shop

1 Like

i dont know why your placing FH pics in the FH2 thread but they may be some of the reason why not to many people are responding. just stick to FH2 designs in the FH2 thread bud. might help you out. unless your recreating them in FH2

I actually don’t have FH2. My cousin has it and I play it when I get the chance. When I started this thread I didn’t have FH1 either so once I finally got it and started making designs I figured for the sake of ease I would just keep it all right here. Plus I didn’t actually see a FH1 section. I see FM5, FM6, and FH2.

They closed down FH thread due to the fact its a dead game. Im simply saying that it makes no sense to post one games pics in another games threads. That would be like me posting FM4 pics in FM5 thread makes no sense but whatever to each there own good luck.

Yeah, I get that. I’m late to the party with FH1, I know. I just made some designs and figured it’d be OK to post them here since I already had the thread going and there wasn’t anywhere else to post them and since I would be posting FH2 stuff also whenever I can. My bad, man. I’ll keep it to FH2 stuff from now on.

And anyone behind the times like me just search BuckledWharf5 on FH1 if you wanna see whatever I upload.

EDIT- Here’s a link to my FH1 Flickr gallery if for some reason someone wants to see anything Forza Horizon 1 Liveries | Flickr

The FH thread is under “Classic Forza” now: http://forums.forza.net/turn10_topics68_Forza-Horizon-Discussion.aspx