Bring Forza Motorsport 4 (xbox 360) to Game Pass

This was my first encounter with a Forza game. Having only played on rival consoles’ (inferior) versions of racing games this was a HUGE ‘game’changer for me!

Being Microsoft games, I feel that the older Forza games should be available on the game pass, even if for a limited time. I’d love to play with my old cars from 10+ years ago, I miss my Peugeot 107 with a ridiculous engine swap and perfect handling for zooming past Lambos and such!

Not possible, and if you are above the age of twelve, you should know better.

The licenses for the cars and tracks have long expired in FM4. As much as we all love FM4, the only way to play it remains a disc on an Xbox 360 which is totally doable. My 360 works fine and used ones can be found all over for cheap.

2 Likes

It’s not as far fetched as one would think. Also, 12? No, ilI just clearly get more enjoyment out of life than you. I don’t have to go attempting to make people feel bad for something that brings them happiness

Fm4 isn’t backwards compatible so it would do nothing on game pass.

The BC program is closed a while now and they aren’t adding games

2 Likes

It’s farfetched because Motorsport 4 was pulled down years ago for licensing reasons. For Motorsport 4 to be readded, the developers would have to reacquire and repay all the licenses, which would cost anyone a pretty hefty penny. Not to mention the fact that the game would have to be reoptimized to run on new consoles. The latter part is the least farfetched of the two, but no developer is going to spend thousands of dollars bringing back a eleven year old game. Sorry, but if you want happiness, its going to have to be played on your 360.

The car licenses will have expired, so most likely won’t happen.