Brake Customization

We can change the wheels of our cars, we can change the bumpers of our cars, we can even apply widebody kits, but after all those years we still only have 3 different looking sets of upgraded Brakes. I think we deserve a lot more. Brakes should have a lot more options than just 3 low quality sets we’ve had since Forza Motorsport 5. There are literal brake manufacturers that produce both brake discs and calipers, and there are many cars which have brakes that could be applied on another cars, even without branding considering that many cars use brakes manufactured by other companies. Many Forza rivals, such as Need For Speed, already offer brake disc and caliper customization which goes more in depth than Forza’s. We should have brake discs and calipers divided into categories similar to Wheels, except it’s Street, Sports and Race. And the brakes themselves should have size upgrades separate from wheel size, because oftentimes the brake discs just turn out to be too huge compared to the wheel. Really, all that’s needed is a couple more different brake disc and caliper models, maybe inspired by brakes of various cars. It doesn’t even require licensing work if I’m seeing this right.

Yeah 100% the generic brakes are outdated now - Should have proper Brembo set ups like a street 4 piston calliper, a race 6 piston and then a carbon ceramic option. Then with some Manufactures they offer a Carbon Ceramic option, like I dunno AMG They have the steel brakes usually with red callipers and then the Carbon ceramic with the Gold, why not as a upgrade option be able to select the Manufacture OEM Brake upgrade, they have all the assets they’d just need to change the look and then change the stats.

2 Likes