BMW M4 (GT racing) 2022-current

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Motorsport.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

BMW M4 (G82 Race Spec)

POLL

Note - voting on polls does not substitute for voting on the topic. Make sure to VOTE above the first post to have your interest in this model counted.

Which model do you prefer?

• GT4
  • GT4 EVO
  • GT3
  • GT3 EVO
0 voters

13 Likes

BMW M4 GT3

BMW M4 GT4

11 Likes

This would be amazing to have the BMW M4 GT3 with this livery in FM. Imagine when we will have the Nordshleife, driving this car…

13 Likes

If this car comes to the new Forza Motorsport we should get any of the 3 Turner Motorsports Livery’s in IMSA GTD or the Samantha Tan Racing livery from the GT World Challenge series

Turner Motorsports:

Samantha Tan Racing:

9 Likes

Give us the GT3 version, not the GT4

9 Likes

Specifically in this livery, famously raced by Valentino Rossi himself:

2023 BMW #46 Team WRT M4 GT3 (Forza GT)

13 Likes

honestly both would be nice, esp given how many modern 911 race cars we have. would be great if that same treatment was applied to not only BMW but many other makes as well to make for more diverse fields and better, more immersive racing

2 Likes

Great car for forza gt category :gem:

2 Likes

M4 GT3 would be glorious. Having a flash lights function on Forza GT like they do in IMSA and WRC would also be sick​:fire::fire:

5 Likes

Hope this one gets added soon :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

7 Likes

2025 BMW M4 GT3 EVO

2025 BMW M4 GT4 EVO

6 Likes

Yes we definitely need The M4 GT3 in FM it has been pretty dominant since entering GT competition and it looks awesome

4 Likes

I would prefer the GT4 version only because that divsion really needs some more entries, Forza GT is stuffed. That being said if they added the GT3 version first or only just that one I wouldnt be mad either since it is a modern GT car which is what we also need more of.

2 Likes

I feel like a lot of Forza Motorsport’s GT division is pretty outdated in terms of new cars so I would love a new GT3 car that is up to date in today’s racing

2 Likes

Bumping and Voting :slight_smile:

1 Like

i really want gt3 and gt4 but if i have to choose i would preffer the gt4 because we need more cars at the gt4 spec

2 Likes

Dont just choose one. We need both…they can add multiple mustangs, huracans but when it’s about racing only one…is this a bloody joke??we need all versions available…ask for all…

1 Like

We need gt3, gt3 evo, gt4, gt4 evo in fm.

3 Likes