Billing for FM on Xbox

Hi there. I dont know if similar issue has been adressed on the forum or not, but i preordered FM on 14.09.2023, and it went swiftly trough my paypal, so i didnt bother to check whether the transaction was completed or not. The game showed up in my liberary, and i could download it. Only today (25.09.2023), 11 days later, microsoft tried to bill me, but because i was buying other stuff in the meantime i didnt have enough money on my prepaid card. What happens now? I just want to play FM legit on 05.10.2023.

Ok, thanks for the information.
I already did that the first thing this morning when i saw the denied billing.
I just hope i will be able to play the game normally on 05.10.2023.

It showed while buying…

It also showed this your confirmation mail. And there was no instant paypal mail for the payment. Hard to misss… anyway u downloaded crypted files and they can simply remove it from your library and pc. Even if they decrypt it on 4. u are not able to play if u don’t own the game.
No pay no play

still they have not tried to charge me again…im getting worried that they will take my game right before the launch.

i got a mail from microsoft that suggests to change the paying method. I just confimed it (as now the money is on my prepaid card), and it says that the charging will be done on the 05 10.2023.
I hope i will be able to play form the start. I am planing to be there from the first minute.

1 Like

just an update, I was succesfully charged yesterday so im good to go :slight_smile:

1 Like