Banned from art store front

Hello, I’m a veteran forza player, but recently on forza
Motorsport 6 I designed a scooby doo and shaggy design, it went viral and got a ton of downloads, now I went on holiday and let my brother play the game, I come back to find that he’s took my scooby doo design and put a spliff on it in which I had a go at him because now it seems I’m banned from the store front as he must of posted it up. I apologise to turn 10 for this and as an artist on the game. I would appreciate a way of getting unbanned. My GAMERTAG is TheMADHULK

This is annoying me as I spent so much on deluxe to design on all cars for everyone but now has been ruined by my brother. Can someone from turn 10 please contact me via [Mod edit- Never EVER post your email address on a public forum-fyerball] it would be appreciated. I can verify I’m 21 and mature enough to understand the terms and conditions. But is a DISASTER

NOW IT ALSO SEEMS IM BANNED FROM THE TUNE STORE! I payed £89.99 for this game I’m not standing for this

Here’s my design and my brothers addition … In photos below …

[Mod edit - fyerball]

**** Moderator note - If you were banned for that why on earth would you link it here??

In the future I suggest you protect your account and don’t let your “brother” use your account or console. Once you are unbanned, I suggest you remove the offending design.

ms dont automatically remove banned designs? good thing i never bet on that one or i would have lost money.

Already have, I only have 1 account and it’s a car game and being a good brother let him play it while I was in Vegas.

Apologies for your frustration, however you should contact Turn 10 at forzafb@microsoft.com You will get a automated reply but they do read the emails.

Bans or enforcement of Xbox LIVE’s Terms of Use and Code of Conduct are not discussed on the forums.

As per the Terms of Use:

Do not create a in-game content that other users may be offended by.

(Note: the examples below are just a few examples of Content prohibited by the Microsoft Code of Conduct. Just because something isn’t on this list doesn’t mean it’s OK.)

Content involving illegality. For example:
Underage drinking, illegal drug use, or socially irresponsible behavior connected with drug use (e.g., drinking and driving)

Bottom line - if it is your account it is your responsibility.