Audi Q8 / SQ8 / RS Q8 2018-current

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Audi Q8 / SQ8 / RS Q8

This topic covers the ICE and Hybrid variants of the Audi Q8 series, for voting on the EV versions click here.

POLLS

Note - polls do not replace voting on the topic for our tracking purposes - be sure to click the VOTE button in the upper left above the first post in addition to submitting poll responses.

Which version do you prefer?

• Pre-facelift (2018-2023)
  • Facelift (2024-current)
0 voters

Which model do you prefer?

• 55 TFSI
  • SQ8 Petrol
  • RS Q8
  • 45 / 50 TDI
  • SQ7 Diesel
  • TFSI e
0 voters

RS Q8 would be a great addition.

14 Likes

ABT rsq8 would be amazing

21 Likes

Indeed

2 Likes

It would be sick to take off road too.

4 Likes

Yo creo que habría que colocar este poderoso SUV de audi al juego

3 Likes

A mansory kit with the rs q8 would be so sick😭

7 Likes

Audi RS Q8

13 Likes

2022 Audi RSQ8

Audi’s all-new production SUV is the Q8. It came with 3 trim levels: Standard, SQ8, and RSQ8. The all-new Q8 is offered with 8-speed Tiptronic Automatic as the ONLY transmission for this car. And for a racing game, we want the RSQ8. The 2021 model year has a blind-spot monitoring system which improves the car’s safety. Now, I’m saying that this should be a 2022 Audi in Forza.

RSQ8 is powered by a 4.0 twin-turbo TFSI V8 producing 592HP and 800Nm of Torque. How does an SUV become more focused on road performance? And it’s for the race tracks too, as if it’s your call if you want to take this through high-speed offroading.

Man, Audi brought their newest generation cars to FH5 updates lately, and also capable enough for FM2023, but they’re RS models mostly. The new-gen Audi family must expand!!!

And don’t forget, the RSQ8 has ABT parts as well so it should be added together with the car.

13 Likes

IMG_7250

The Lamborghini Urus uses a “modified” Audi RS Q8’s engine. And since we have the upcoming RS6 ingame, I hope Forza also considers adding the RS Q8 for future update.

Help by CLICKING VOTE

IMG_7249

9 Likes

It looks cool too.

1 Like

2020 Audi Q8

2020 Audi SQ8

2020 Audi RS Q8

2021 Audi RS Q8

2022 Audi RS Q8

2023 Audi RS Q8

2021 Audi SQ8

2022 Audi SQ8

2023 Audi SQ8

5 Likes

The RSQ8 would fit perfectly with all the other new RS models we got so far!

6 Likes

Oh, I agree. I would love to be able to drive it in the Rally Adventure area.

3 Likes

rsq8r

5 Likes

It’s weird we don’t have any Audi SUVs in Horizon while Audi is pushing SUVs so hard on the market.

7 Likes

That’s cool too.

1 Like

2 Likes

Yeah, the Audi Q7 does exist in Forza but it’s only in Motorsport. It should’ve joined Horizon.

And now we have RSQ8, which will be expected for it to be added to FH5 in the future as new Audis spread further.

3 Likes

The Q8 is a no brainer! With it’s 3.0L turbocharged V6, you get a solid 335hp and 369 lb-ft of torque, that’s money. And if you’re looking for bigger, the RS Q8’s 4.0L twin-turbo V8 pushes an insane 591hp and 590 lb-ft of torque – talk about owning the road. That my friends, puts the super in “super utility vehicle”. But there’s more to it than just raw power. These Audis flaunt a cutting-edge design with a luxurious interior (as always), embodying a perfect blend of elegance and sportiness.

Whether cruising through the city or tearing up off-road tracks, the Q8 series promises a ride that’s as smooth as it is exhilarating. The triple threat of performance, luxury, and style. It’s high time we see these beauties in FH5.

5 Likes