Auction is blocking me!

The auction is blocking me from both sales and purchases.
I have not reached the daily purchase and sales limit and it already says that I have reached the limit.
this bug started after the penultimate update !!

Might check if you’re banned. That can be a reason you’re blocked from Auction House:

That’s the most frequent reason I’ve seen on here.

no banishment!

1 Like

Huh. I’d log a ticket with a screenshot of the message you’re getting.

make another thread? Or do I put it right here?

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000095934

1 Like

thank you very much !

1 Like

Not sure what system you are on but I would check that you have quit out of quick resume. Do you have cars or credits completed that you can claim?

Tmk any punishment bans would have disallowed you from even opening the auction house so it sounds like something technical.

I still have a notification in the auction menu that never went away. Only problem I’ve seen with the auction house - but then those accolades were the only times I’ve used it. I realise that is totally unhelpful but writing it seemed like a good idea at the time.

I have credit to spend and I can’t. I can only buy 15 cars a day and as far as I know there are 50.
I can only sell 10 and as far as I know there are 25.

those that are sold I can usually redeem the credits.

game by XBOX ONE FAT

Yes the 50/25 daily has been my experience. The other day when the NSX was in the daily I listed 25 at min price. I counted and it was 25.

I think the lower counts are in FH3 still but not 4 or 5.

It’s an odd bug you’re getting.

well i opened a claim using the link provided above. Now wait to see what happens.