Aston Martin DB7 1995-2004

Click VOTE above the topic title to request this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply with details below.

Aston Martin DB7 1995-2004

5 Likes

Volante

4 Likes

2003 DB7 Vantage GT

Yes, we do have the Zagato version from FM4. But the normal car is more better. I hope “Johnny English’s car” arrives to Forza games ASAP.

8 Likes

Still the best looking Aston Martin imo. The first ones were straight-6’s, later they had V12’s. Would be cool to add versions of both engines

2 Likes

2003 Aston Martin DB7 GT

3 Likes

7 Likes

Still the best looking Aston ever made imo. I want to see the straight-6 and V12 versions :smiley:

5 Likes

Pictures of the car/ cars:

2 Likes

The 1994-1999 were only equipped with Jaguar AJ6 3.2l (straight-6). It would be pretty interesting to have the 6-cylinder one (and I would prefer)
We had the DB7 Zagato which had the V12 on FM4. The best would be to have both DB7 & DB7 Vantage in one game.

I’m talking about that because the pictures shared on this topic (except the GT1) are DB7 Vantage (1999-2003) :wink:

5 Likes

That Volante is probably the best looking car especially for it’s time. They need to put it in the game and have a secondary colour so we can change roof colour

I6 and supercharged iirc, so yeah especially interesting to me. I prefer the earlier versions like this one

4 Likes

I find this quite unbelievable how this great car could be so forgotten among racing games (even mods for Assetto Corsa). I hope Forza will turn the spotlight on it some day (or at least bring back DB7 Zagato from FM4, although I’d prefer the “standard” coupe model).

2 Likes

The volante Speedline Alessio option

2 Likes

Would be good to have the V6 version in the game with the Aston V12 as an engine swap and the v12 1999-2003 front and rear bumpers in aero options
Also the Alfred Dunhill edition kit ( also known as driving dynamics kit which was used for both coupe and volante direct from Aston Martin themselves)

6 Likes