Are "satanic/occult" decals allowed?

common sense would suggest you stop trying to argue an answer you already have.

That you can get banned for nothing?

here is a screenshot i just took while signed out with the same permission to see what everyone else sees of your post claiming you cant see quotes

you see that grey part where you quoted me, that is a quote, you quoted just like that before but of ‘bad stuff’ then tried to argue that you didnt, then tried to argue that you cant see it, then tried to argue again today on a totally separate thread after just having come back from suspension for arguing in the first thread … you want to continue arguing your innocents despite knowing the rule about arguing with moderators and decisions on the open forum ?

1 Like

The forum doesn’t auto hide edited quotes, only unedited quotes. The quote that you banned me for was an un-edited quote. Also I don’t recognise arguing with moderators who are wrong as a rule. They should feel the guilt of banning people for no reason, and I should feel nothing at all.

The screenshot of your post shows otherwise, the number of times its been edited proves it. So no, you got suspended for lying and arguing. Your post was edited or moderated for quoting posts which break ToS ie no profanity or alluding to profanity

1 Like

You lie. I checked my post, and the quote was invisible. I almost edited it to make it visible, then decided that George would know what I mean anyway. I didn’t recognise the swearing in it, because it was symbols, but I didn’t make it visible either.

and this is what i mean when i say that despite all the proof proving one thing some folk will stubbornly attempt to claim something else.

1 Like

Yes ‘you’ are! Plus you have given no evidence. In fact you should know as a moderator that you have used different parts of the forum that don’t auto hide quotes.

Your ignorance of how the quotes work isn’t an excuse for your arguing, youve had sooo many chances to drop it and move on. When your initial post was edited, when it was explained to you why, when it was shown to you, when you were told to drop it, after the suspension, when it was explained to you again here, over and over but you just want to argue despite all the evidence pointing to the contrary despite the rules saying not to.

First thing im not doing on my Bday is removing you, maybe think about how you want to respond, look over the previous evidence and rethink your life choices ;~)

2 Likes

Happy Birthday ?

2 Likes

Thanks, lol

PGG is promoting it indeed, just like they are promoting “the holidays”, Chinese New Year and Kwikfit.

However, as a player you still have the choice to not join in the promotion by selling / painting / deleting the car.

As far as I could find this one was the only of their promotions that got criticism, often showing a lack of understanding (or plain phobia) of the subject.

My favorite comment was someone asking for a “straight white men day”.

1 Like

My impression of the majority of feedback I saw on the other post(s) was more about frustration regarding the deployment & enforcement of potentially offensive content, rather than a lack of understanding or phobia, but I could be wrong.

i have the number “666” on a few of my liveries, and even in my gamer tag. i have been using the number for years in multiple iterations of FH. i’ve never been banned for it. i don’t have a pentagram though, but there are many made by others available for download, and it has been this way across all FH titles for years. so my guess is that it’s okay. the main things people have been banned for are confederate flags, iron crosses, rising suns and swastikas.

…and Kim Jong-un

Plenty of people have 420 in their name but don’t get political with their 'Vette about it. :smiley:

A number is different to imposing your personal beliefs and world views on others who didn’t ask in my opinion.

Ridge Racer actually has a devil car and it’s cool, but I don’t think anyone thought it was there to promote Santanism and “spread the good word”.

1 Like

This is one of the most incredible threads I’ve ever seen on any forum. You’re brave, OP!

Then it gets derailed and becomes a discussion about common sense and forum guidelines. Classic internet at its finest.

Well, we do have an uncensored “satanic” car (the Dodge Demon).

Difference between a demon or devil car and a car that promotes Satanism. They’re not saying I believe my God is more correct than your God. You know this, come on.:smiley:

Of course I know! Let me be funny, please! :smiley:

1 Like

I thought that’s what the DODGE badge was doing.