[ANSWERED] Xbox One X. No more shadows at Night! [BUG or Downgrade?]

Probably like many others here, Forza is the only title we have issues with. Mine are not as simple as shadows not showing up, I can’t even boot the game without crashing for months now. So that’s a whole nother story, though, Horizon 4 runs flawlessly.

My GPS route is corrupted. The arrows arnt clean but iased and flicker. Difficult to describe. Furthermore lights are flickering AT night. The xbox one x is a Brand New product. Its a bundle with fh4 and fm7. I bought IT 2 weeks ago. And i am very sad installed the game three Times. In fm7 the lights flicker too. I buyed a one again causes of fh4. The case remembered me why i went ps4 back then.

I must add that i owe the digital Version of both games and i am experiencing issues that are nearly the same as the pc Folks. i am downloading the pc Version (Play anywhere) Right now to check if there are Problems too. Maybe i have to Change the Settings and the issues on xbox disappear too?

Are you still experiencing issues on your Xbox One-X? Have you done a full hard reset? If that doesn’t help, try uninstalling the game, clearing local saved games and then reinstalling/resyncing. You shouldn’t be having any issues on FM7 on xbox one at least.

did hard reset 2 times and 4 new installations including deleting save games. did submit ticket. send two vids but no solution so far. i hope they still investigate. when there is something wrong with the box why just having probs with fh4 and fm7 but no other games (gears, state of Decay, sunset Overdrive etc,???).

Could be something in your Display settings that are possibly causing this?

My FM7 and Fh4 are running fine on xbox one.x

Nö. What Version Do u have. Disc or Digital? I own the Digital Version.

I own the digital version as well. It makes no difference whatsoever - physical or digital. It’s the same set of 1s and 0s you’re running.

Is your One-X displaying shadows and lighting correctly in all other games? Or has the console been acting up in any way?

And, have you tried a complete factory reset? I doubt if this last one will help though, seems like an issue specific to your game, as bizarre as it sounds.