Another sounds post, but not engine this time

yes i only can hear my own car and my competitors hopefully they will increase the crowds cheers and the & the track announcer is so quiet i don’t even hear them and to react what’s happening in real time it makes great immersion just get someone to record there voice for all race scenarios and there’s your real time announcer i know they can do it 3T dollar company MS if they add improve these little things this would would go along way for making the game better more immersion please :crossed_fingers:

Dude, you literally echoed my exact sentiments!

It’s a different kind of sound stage in FM8, and they are refining it as we speak.

FM7 has a beautiful sound stage, as does FM6 and 5. The last two especially will really give your amp a good workout. Some of the sounds in FM5 and 6 are so close to the real thing, you can barely tell them apart. Same for FM7, although they lost some of the bass and impactfullness there. Still beautiful IMO.

Thing is in FM8 the good car sounds are actually very good, while the poor ones are borderline poor - perhaps those are placeholder sounds for now and will get updated one way or another. And then there’s the odd “in betweens” which are either not entirely accurate to the real thing or just flat out wrong.

Track roster in both FM6 and 7 is the best one, right after FM3 and 4, of course. I’m hoping FM8 will have an even better roster, while bringing back those nostalgic fantasy tracks from FM 2-6.

As for physics, yeah… I’m hooked too. It’s incredible how many more layers you have working under the hood, and it makes for a a very intuitive, edge of the seat kind of driving feel that I can’t get enough of.

1 Like

Driving under the bridge is horrible. Sounds like driving through a tunnel but not like driving under a bridge.

I’m very confused, I make a statement about the environment not being done well. The reverb not being good.

You basically tell me I have no idea what I’m talking about, I don’t know how to setup my gear. Then you make a post about the environmental sounds not being good basically agreeing with my initial statement.

Do you just go on the internet and troll?

I complained in like the 2nd or 3rd week after release about that bridge noise already. But you said there is something missing or something in your sound, that is the opposite. There is too much reverb. You complain about not enough enviromental sound. But i complain about TOO MUCH.

But you are obviously a troll. I have put you on my ignorelist permanently.

Have a nice life Mr. Superfancy. I will never under any circamstances interact with you again. Call me names i don’t give a d…

Calls me names then runs away.

I literally said the reverb was better in previous titles.

It is missing things and too much of others

Lol actual bot