All Wheel inputs ignored by Forza but not Windows or Ghub

I had the weirdest issue with my G920 last night while playing Forza. I play the game at least 2 to 3 times a week for few hours at a time. I’ve never changed any of the settings since I dialed in how I like it back when the game came out. Beside game patches of course, Nvidia drive updates.

Last night I logged on for a weekly race league I do with my friends. The first race with Rs6 the wheel you would turn it the full lock, the left or right in game. It was hardly registering any input until the car came to a stop, and then it fully turned to full lock. I was watching the input via the telemetry. Also no steering or other assists were on. I’ve never seen this behavior before. I checked windows and G Hub well this was happening both were registering the steering input correctly with no input delay. I rebooted the game and pc, it still persisted. Now it was registering, my gas and my break were fully depressed too! even though in the drivers, they were registered completely fine and it didn’t matter how much input I gave it would always revert back to full break full gas.

It didn’t go away until I had to reset every single setting in the game to factory defaults. But then it was registering. Also, my gas and my break were fully depressed even though in the drivers, they were registered completely fine and it didn’t matter how much input I gave it would always revert back to full break full gas.

the only somewhat fix I found for this last night was reset every single setting in the game back to default.

I’m thinking now to fix this is to completely delete the game from my PC and do a fresh install of the game, Logitech drivers and hope it works. Idk anyone see this before ?

I had this issue when moving from a test drive - to a circuit race without going back to the main menu. Same kit as you.

1 Like

I was just launched the game and went in to our private lobby. it did the right away. Then exited to a “quick race” same thing. It was very odd but i noticed the game also crashing a lot more since this 3rd update…

ahh I guess we have two bugs on our hands then relating to wheel input dying.