Advanced Racing looking for drivers

Hi guys we are still looking for drivers of all abilities to race for us. We are going to enter the TORA 12h Silverstone and we are looking for a few more drivers to represent us. If you are interested plz message me about it. If you don’t want to race for us or dont want to enter it but you a friend that may want to compete in it tell them to msg us and we will get them a drive for us. Also if you need help preping your car with tunes and paints I will be willing to do them for free. Also I would recommend thatcargeek and D Shiznit 007 and ANTiGFX for painting(from my personal point of view)Here is the website for Advanced Racing.

Cheers
xebot360

Hmu on xbox I would like to join

Need one more person for TORA 12h Silverstone (as far as I know) to drive either an Audi R18 or BMW M3 GT2.
Also we need:
back up/test drivers (will get a chance at nurburgring)

If any of this interests you please message me
Cheers
xebot360

Pretty sure the classes for Silverstone are going to be GTE and TCC like last year.

What are your time zones? I’m from the UK

I’m from the UK and a couple of people are also but we have people from the USA and New Zealand.

Looking for 1 driver and 1 back up driver for the TORA TCC and TORA NATCC. We are driving a Honda civic 2012 . You will get a livery in whatever colour you want and tunes for each track (if you request them). Post below if you would like to join us for the event or if you would want to join us for however long you wish too :). If you are interested plz msg me via Xbox live or down below.
Cheers
xebot360

K. I didn’t do it last year. Cheers for letting me know :wink:

No problem! There wasn’t really a way for anyone to know that, but word from the staff is that it will probably be those classes. Now you can use your Civic for two races!

I would like to join your car club

Awesome. Head to advancedracingteam.forumotion.com and register then fill out the application and we will get you onto the roster.

Hello I would like to join the gang

Ive pm’d you about it