ADMIN: My name and account got deleted/changed here on the forum

NOT FOR PLAYERS

i didnt log in for 5 days and now i logged in and i was stunned. my account on here ( forums) has a completly different name and is all new. eventough my real account is atleast 10 years old.

i use my correct email and password for my xbox account and got a completly new and stupid name account all off a sudden.

real xbox account : Marco 48TK

now on forum and new : @SiMp1e_ShOt .

never ever had this name. i really want this fixed cause this is a joke.

my email and password connected to Marco 48TK and so i should see that name. where in the hell this stupid name came from is out of this world… and beyond me…

i want my old account back cause i made some threads and posts and want to react to those.

and it should be fixed anyway cause how can my email correspond with this account if its connected to Marco 48TK on xbox

Please log out of the forums and log out of your profile on all your devices that use the Microsoft account, restart your device, and log in on a desktop browser to see if this resets your name.

thank you for the reply.

but can i 2 just go online on my xbox agian after reset , or should it really need to be a desktop?

and most importantly wont it delete my name /account if i log out of xbox 2 and then log in agian. i dont want that risk losing everything…

Logging out won’t delete anything. If you use your console, be sure you are logged out of all other accounts on the console before logging into only the account you are trying to use so we can narrow down the variables and determine what the issue is.

i logged out from the forum (forza) and logged out of my account on xbox one (the screen where i can change account ‘’ green background’')

left the xbox running (on) with the account selection /changing menu (green background)

went on laptop/desktop to xbox.com to login and have the same problem there. saying that i am simpleshot .

eventough with the login it even stated my back up email account correct. wich has marco in the name even!.

so i got scared and went fast to my xbox and logged in, to be sure and see my Marco 48TK account was still there ,luckily it was and stays like this hope so.

dont know what to do now… never ever had this problem and never ever had that name made.

Please contact Xbox Support to go over your accounts and emails.

ok hope it helps, thanks for the replies.

problem is its weekend and they are closed :frowning:

hope its doesnt delete my xbox gamertag on the xbox if i turn it off.

bit scared off that