Add more incentive to drive better in multiplayer races

It’s ridiculous how players get away with driving dirty, ramming people off track, with little to no repercussions. GT7 just increased their rules to include damage, causing players that create big incidents to retire from races if their damage is too bad, there’s no reason Turn 10 can’t adjust their features to accommodate something similar to dissuade people from driving dirty, creating an overall better racing experience for those of us that care about clean, competitive racing. This is supposed to be a SIM, let’s make it behave like one.

But the problem is: if the mechanical damage is activated, not only the rammer, but also other players will get mechanical damage and thier car would be destroyed as well!

I want sim damage on in all multiplayer races, u might suffer when u get rammed, but it’s still better to be rammed less often (meta abusers don’t want to use their Forza aero), than to be dive-bombed every corner.
Well it would help of they fix matchmaking, and penalty system, so that u don’t get in same lobby as rammers.

1 Like

That’s kind of the point, if there’s race ending damage, people are going to be more careful, the races will be far more clean, and hopefully after breaking their cars enough times, the dirty drivers will either stop driving like twats or they’ll quit playing the game altogether, and both would be fine with me🤷🏽‍♂️

1 Like

Ruining things for others is some people’s idea of “fun.”
Collision damage gives trolls more power & pleasure in ruining other people’s fun.

1 Like

At this point, they need to add incentives to drive in Multiplayer - period.

I just checked the percentage of players that have driven more than 300 laps in MP (for the achievement), and it’s a measly 2.7% of all players. Only 5.8% have completed 100+ laps in MP…

Those numbers aren’t good. Especially since this game is assumed to be aimed at players that prefer MP based on the extremely short career path.

I still enjoy the game in single player, but I’m curious to see if the MP players will ever return from earlier installments of Forza games before the developers simply give up.

Time will tell.