About these forums.

I have questions and some points I’d like to bring up regarding these forums.
I’d like a staff response please, so once posted I will report myself.
Please forgive this (I’m former forum admin myself - not here).

I could find no information regarding this forum.
I know that most wouldn’t care but I’d like to know all about these things I see in profiles :
"Driving Since ---- is self explanatory but TIER, Forza Total, Driving licence???

Are these things that are affected in-game or on these forums? I don’t see the info.
There’s no listing of staff to direct questions to.

I’ve also noticed that peole can like or even quote your content with no notifications.
I cannot find any notifications settings. The only ones I’ve seen are for PM’s.
I’d like to be able to turn on notifications for these things.
As it stands I have to go back and manually check each thread I’ve been in to see what’s occured since.
These things I always found to be important for a forum ‘community’.
Without there’s nothing to make people feel a part of this.
It would engage people more on the whole.

Another thing that would help things here would be if each page didn’t take as long as xbox.com to load up.
Does MS check the log-ins through all world enforcement agencies or something before the “okay” gets back to me?
UK to America and back happens in miliseconds, so why so many full seconds to access pages here?
If getting here from a Google search, it NEVER signs me in. I sign in and the link is still invalid.
If GTA forums ran pages for this game I’d be there instead.

I intend the last paragraph as constructive critcism, not a dig at whoever made this lot.
Surely something can be done?

I canhelp with a couple things there.

Tier comes from an App called Forza hub. It’s retired now but you gained tiers based on how much of each forza gameyou completed.
Forza total is the points you had in the hub (I think!)

And yeah the forum is slow, was OK until FH5 came out but guessing they put all the servers on that, for all the good its doing lol

1 Like

Check the rewards drop down menu at the top of the page which should hopefully give you info on your tier and total which are derived from playing the game and getting gamerscore across the series, your rank is based on your post count, best way to keep track of threads your interested in is by posting in them, then you can use the ‘my topics’ link, anything with new posts will be highlighted.

It wasnt always this slow and hopefully things will speed up again soon.

1 Like

Hi WSD,

Hope all is well with you.

A lot of the answers to the Ops questions can also be found here;

https://forums.forza.net/turn10_postsm14938_New-forums-FAQ-and-How-To.aspx#post_14938

1 Like

Deleted

I know it shows an error half the time but the report button does seem to work to some degree, the forums are constantly being worked on and hopefully it will be fixed soon. For the moment you can follow the report up with a PM to one of the Moderators

1 Like

FYI Top nav bar seems to point to galleries now without having to click it twice

1 Like

Deleted

1 Like

Deleted

1 Like
1 Like

Deleted

1 Like