A tedious, unsocial multiplayer and PGG couldn’t care less

i have to agree with that :slight_smile: the ‘one size fits all’ doesnt work for long & imo just creates shallow games with little to do after a short while… quick bucks for the makers tho !!! its how they like it…
i dont mind some companies doing that with games, but you are right & it is becoming all of them which makes it not as entertaining anymore & will only move people on to find other forms of entertainment, especially with todays prices xD
Tired of constant xbox crashes & the PC is very old now… £1k-£2k replacements ?? really?
and for what… remakes, broken releases, pre-orders & shallow games in general ? im not so sure the investment is worth it anymore… only a handful of current titles worth spending time on & nothing much in the near future worth getting excited about…
i think it looks a bit bleak for the gaming community tbh, but hope im wrong :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thats the other story. Hardware companies taking advantaje of all this and rising prices because they know, kids and braindead gamers of today will “upgrade” their pcs with the latest bit just to play videogames of today. They will “force” you to buy 4k screens just to avoid those awful jagged edges or any of the other graphical problems all videogames have today, graphic cards? what a joke. People buying RTXs even if they are not going to play on a 4k screen… unbelievable. kids of today dont have enough intelligence to know about all this. They will just buy, and buy… and thats the other big huge problem. Hardware. Why graphics today are so terrible? thats the other part of the story, because companies like microsoft and nvidia want people (specifically idiots and kids) to keep buying 4k screens and expensive graphic cards, you know, the bigger the resolution, the less noticeable are all thes graphic problems… and it works, sooo many idiots buying 4k and saying “now i dont have jagged edges” or things like that… discouraging. But already too late.

1 Like

I lost a few brain cells reading this comment. What complete nonsense…

1 Like

I think you will find that bitcoin harvesting skyrocketed demand for graphics cards which in turn increased the prices as more units sold and supply could not keep up.

Gaming had very little to do with it.

2 Likes

I’d just be happy with them turning off the excessive tire smoke in MP…That’ll be a start

1 Like

lol yes… ‘trends’, fashion… sheep…
i remember when 1st buying a PC, i was looking at bus speeds & everything… the quality of all parts mattered and not just the good GPU that everyone talks about this month…
with prices from retailers now, i;d certainly be finding out what i was paying for… some are so cheap… and yes… not many games or tv is 4k yet… no point, just another scam like the plasma tv’s were :slight_smile:

1 Like

Plasma TVs were a superior technology for their time that got a bad reputation due to first generation burn in issues.

I bought a second gen plasma and that thing lasted through 20 years of heavy use before having any issues, and it still looks good except for scenes with lots of white. Not going to get that kind of lifespan out of an OLED.

My roommate once wanted an upgrade in 2014, so he bought a new tv. After 2 days he returned it, because my old plasma was still better.

Gaming had very little to do with the scam of hardware and the rise of insanely expensive hardware bits??? oh god, this is what im talking about… lol, and people expect videogaming to improve with people having no clue at all about whats going on for the past 15 years lol.

Great idea

1 Like

I like the difference class racing idea, as I like to use the stock car class the most :sunglasses:.
All different rewards for the different Class racing would be great.

Yeah, I like stepping into and racing purist cars to mix it up. Don’t mind losing knowing I’m making it harder but then I do feel compelled to Grab a Forzastein car when the powerbuilds start making it trickier to have good races because now their speed mixed with skill negates my own skills.

Then often it becomes very easy in my experience to break away and keep on going so you win but its not a good race.

These kind of lobbies even with no extra gamechanging reward (although even clothing or badges would be nice) would be a welcome addition for me.

2 Likes