8000 Year Ban

This just came across my newsfeed today “Forza Horizon 5 Player Claims They Were Banned for 8,000 Years Over Offensive Car Design”, I got to say my 37-day ban doesn’t seem so bad now, I can wait another 19 days lmao. That would suck to have to stop playing something you love so much. Watch what you are creating or using out there guys and gals so you don’t get the ban hammer!

On a side note, I wonder if, in fact, it is an 8000-hour ban which is still a lengthy ban (333 Days) lol but seems like that would be more like it as bans are usually set in hours not days.

Anyways, just thought I would share as I got a chuckle out of this article.

2 Likes

From what I understand Xbox banned him from Forza Horizon due to his creation. I honestly see no problem with his actions. I’ve seen so many people banned because they make funny final groups and designs. Aren’t games supposed to be fun? This just brings me back to when they banned the general lee livery style. They literally banned a piece of car history from their car game. Sometimes they take things too far. I think forza and Xbox are in the wrong with this one.

5 Likes

You see no problem with the description in the link? I see many problems with that car design.

2 Likes

Wonder which hot fix will greet him?
Bet despots have less bugs. Bigger pile of dead devs though.
And starving people don’t pop 100€ when no electricity.

Nerdness: An unsigned int64 is 4,294,967,295, which in minutes would be 71,582,788.25 hours, which would be 2,982,616.1770833 days or 8,166 ()rounded) days

They ban us for what they deem to be offensive and yet they give us the Cactus! But if you post an image of “their” Cactus, they will remove it. This will probably get the word “Cactus” included in the list of banned words. Oh if only George Carlin were alive today!

Seven words?

1 Like