30FPS Menu in Performance modes in XBOX

Probably same in S and One too. I’m using Series X. And except driving, every menu and scenes including race start menu, practice start and finish scenes etc. etc. 30 FPS in both performance settings. Pls Turn10 fix this.

I don’t think this is an issue but rather a design choice. I don’t think Forza has ever had menus running at 60 fps - other than FH if you run that in performance mode.

1 Like

I too would like all non-racing scenes to run at 60fps.

Turn off ray tracing and motion blur, I’m ok with that if it means the visuals stay smooth.

If I wanted all the visual effects I’d use Quality mode.

I don’t like playing the “other games can do it” card because studios/engines differ, but EA SPORTS WRC has 60fps replays on console.

2 Likes

I’d love to have 60fps replays in Forza too, I don’t care much for effects. Watching replays in 60fps is not only easy on the eyes but makes for far more exciting and realistic-looking TV-style replays.

Hopefully, they’ll improve and update the replay cam angles too on each track

2 Likes

It’s 60 fps in PC. But 30 in XBOX. IDK for replays in PC. But i hope we will get a 60 FPS for menus on XBOX. Same for replays.

It’s XBOX. So all settings are same for menu FPS. Let’s wait and see for future updates. They’re doing better at least.

Regarding this issue as seen on the Xbox Series console families and my thoughts:

I firmly believe it’s time that the Series X version of the Forza Motorsport reboot deserves to have a full-time 60fps UI that also includes rendered cutscenes as well as replay footage playback, as this game doesn’t deserve to be living in the past when it comes to a decade’s worth of technological legacies that has held this game back dating to its Xbox One glory days.

Also note that this proposal of mine should not include the Series S console hardware, as it’s known to be a huge headache for game studios to adapt their Gen9 games to the weaker architecture that is bound to be put out to pasture.

Just my 2 cents :wink:

Disclosure: I own a Series X console and I use my homebuilt gaming workstation PC on an everyday basis, so therefore I play Forza Motorsport and Horizon 5 primarily on PC first, and console as an alternate.

2 Likes