1947 Chrysler New Yorker

I would like to see a 1947 Chrysler New Yorker added to FH5. Yeah, you can add lots of Ferraris and Porshes, but I want to drive more classic cars! And before you say “it doesn’t fit Forza’s theme” well then why is there a 1941 Ford in the game? If the Ford can be there, this Chrysler should have no trouble getting in either. Also, it would be the first Chrysler representative in FH5, as Chrysler is (for some reason) not currently in the game.

4 Likes

This is fodder for the Suggestions hub. There are currently two Chrysler New Yorker suggestions on the car list for voting, but neither of them are this year. They have 74-78 and T&C 55-56.

1 Like

I’m all for car requests, but I can’t wait for this mass hysteria to be over with. There have probably been a thousand new users who have joined the forums in the last week, and all they did was vomit out their list, give a vote or two (likely one for the silly Tsuru), and then left, never to be seen again.

3 Likes

It’s amazing how clear MM was when he created all of those individual posts, only to have every dolt under the sun NOT READ anything he posted and cram all requests (including requests for cars that already have their own post to vote in) into the questions thread. People truly don’t read anything anymore.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Mercedes CLS-Class (W218) CLS63 AMG 2010-2017