Show me the part I'm installing!

When I install a hood, show me the hood don’t zoom in on the side of the car.

When I’m installing larger rear wheels, I want to see the rear wheel. Not the front wheel. How did this make it past the beta?

It’s actually crazy.

13 Likes

It hasn’t, we’re still in the beta testing phase of the game.

12 Likes

Yes, they need to just give us the same views as in FM 7 while doing upgrades.

I still can’t understand though why the exhaust tips remain stock after applying upgrades. Stupidest thing ever.

Apply close to 1000hp of upgrades, and you still got small garden hose pipes coming out the back

6 Likes

Even games from the early 2000s had the feature of changing exhaust tip, I am talking about ug2, carbon. And here we are in 2024

3 Likes

Checked out the Porsche Panamera tips lately, they are completely soild and mirror the surrounding landscape upside down.

Porsche must dump the exhaust straight from the manifold or its secretly an electric vehicle that makes V8 car goes vroom sounds

1 Like

It’s crazy how upgrading your car in FH5 is more advanced than this, I’m specifically talking about being able to rev your engine to hear the difference the upgrades will make.

6 Likes

Their development strategies for the two games just don’t make sense to me. I mean if there are great features in one game, why don’t they automatically carry over into the next game? It’s their own assets too.

4 Likes

Playground games got to see what FM8 was like before it was released and said Nope sorry don’t want anything to do with it as they bolted for the door

I totally visualized them doing it…

Like in The Simpsons when one of the characters gets into an awkward situation, makes up a silly excuse… After which you hear frantic footsteps, a car door slamming, and the wheels screeching away

:laughing::laughing::laughing::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy:

2 Likes

FM upgraded exhaust.lol Seriously though,how hard can it be? Not doing the comparison thing but GT7 manages it.

2 Likes

LOL…

Sucks all the fun out of upgrading I swear. We had it good in FM2.

1 Like