Your favourite moment so far

Mine has to be The Stig 1 on 1 with the TVR Sagaris on Brands Hatch in the rain. One of those moments where I realised just how right this game feels to me😊

1 Like

Throwing the Mazda MX-5 Team Forza around corners in Road Atlanta early in career mode. And winning the #2 Audi R18 e-tron quattro from a wheelspin wasn’t bad either. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ejecting the FM5 disc from the console (where it’s been near continuously for almost two years) and putting it in its case on the shelf, knowing I will never need it again …

3 Likes

I forgot about my disc… i cant wait to do this when i get home lol.

2 Likes

If you’re playing this game don’t you have a digital copy so that FM5 disc can continue to remain in the console?

@Otsego amigoYou raced the TVR against the Stig, in the rain, and didn’t die? The beauty of video games, huh…

So far, I’ve enjoyed the car buying menu and looking through it for cars. After the intro races I just went on an 18 million credit shopping spree and have only actually had the time to run 4 laps in rivals. I must say that it was a lot of fun and the driving felt great. I had a blast building that M235i and driving it a little bit. I can’t wait to try out more and more of the cars. Reading this thread I feel like I want to try and crash around a bit on purpose to see the tire walls go BOOM. :slight_smile:

I guess my favorite all time moment so far would have to be in the Yas Marina qualifying race. I had finally worked my way into second place and fighting to keep the position. I was hoping to get first and saw that the race was only 2 laps and I was approaching the finish on lap 2. I din’t seem as if I was going to catch up to the leader and would have to settle for another 2nd place in the qualifiers. I wasn’t sure how much ground I could make up and and at the last set of double 90* turns the leader hit the brakes too hard, went sliding into the wall and spun and as 3rd place attempted to avoid the whole thing without going into me he slammed into the guy in 1st. Needless to say I ended up winning the race and it was very exciting to see the drivatars reacting more like actual racers than mindless, superior robots. In past titles 3rd place would have done anything to stay on the best fit line no matter the cost but in this game they are creative and react more naturally.

3 Likes

I just managed to make it through. The beauty of Video games indeed. Lol.

Loving the comments. I’m sure a lot of people have negative points but stuff like this shows how far Forza has come for me. The night racing is becoming quite a stand out thing for me, quite atmospheric. Nothing has managed to topple that feeling of brands hatch in the rain though. Lol. The new track additions are fantastic.

I think you misunderstood the subtext :wink: I never need to play FM5 again …

1 Like

So many great moments, but experiencing Watkins Glen is up there for me.

On a purely fun/silly note, doing the LaFerrari passing challenge and accidently sending those litle cars flying!

1 Like

The Group 5 cars showcase on Watkins Glen was amazing, chasing a Zakspeed Capri down in the 512BB was the most fun I’ve had on a racing game in a long time

2 Likes

I was gonna say the same (:

AND finishing the last lap of a night race with my headlights busted out!

1 Like

Seeing one of the drivatars lose it and smash into a wall. But, instead of just hitting and bouncing off, the wall protector EXPLODED. It was great. Now I drive around smashing into walls just to see the tires fly.

2 Likes

The Brands Hatch Touring Car Invitational.

Just in case touring car racing on the tight circuit wasn’t intense enough, you’re doing it in a rain storm. Incredibly challenging, close race and lots of fun.

I also had a moment where a Drivatar crashed into the pit divider in Sonoma… Tyres EVERYWHERE! Very dramatic crash.

2 Likes

The endurance race on Road Atlanta.
Felt good to finally do an endurance race again.

2 Likes

17 Players on the Nurburgring and two laps! No more needs to be said.

3 Likes

driving in the dark on the Nurburgring with 23 players online.

2 Likes

Driving at Le Mans at night in the Lotus E23

2 Likes

Passing a guy clean in Exotics event multiplayer, and having him wreck me and I barrel-roll my Ford GT at Silverstone. That’s how I knew Forza is BACK ! lol.

1 Like

taking the Mercedes around the RIO autocross event. that was actually a good challenge

1 Like

Weaving through lap traffic in the R18 on Le Mans at night made me really appreciate how good the racing really is.

1 Like

Hearing the echo of my P1 revving on the line at Monza.

1 Like