(XBOX ONE) list of cars with issues....

2015 Bentley EXP 10 Speed 6 Concept, has no tail lights or heads…I have had the head lights to work and there only be the lighting effect from the tail lights on the ground.

2017 Lincoln Continental, the heads up display in the driver set, only show s a moving line, with nothing else

2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Project Scorpio Edition, wheels don’t turn all the way like they should…and you have that sliding effect when you do turn them.

2017 Nissan GT-R, the rear passenger brake caliper. is too close to the rim… some rims when you apply them the rear caliper goes though the rim.

2017 Ram 2500 Power Wagon, same problem as the 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor.

2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2, same problem as the 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor

2009 Ferrari 458 Italia, when you apply the body kit to the car in a race there’s no exhaust. but in the menu it should be visible to us.

2016 Ford GYMKHANA 9 Focus RS RX, the shifting motion are not right…its like your using invisible shifter and e-brake.

2018 Porsche 911 GT2 RS, when driving it stock, you get over steer with snap understeer, you guys need to adjust this cars steering. ( it could be I am not good with this car).

Laggy menu when going through the cars, either before the races or just tiring to find a car to use or modify.

these are cars that I have noticed that don’t work right! or need adjustment.
PLEASE add the 2018 McLaren 720s
IF YOU KNOW OF OTHER CARS WITH ISSUES PLEASE POST!

1 Like

hi,i noticed that some cars have graphic exhaust issue, mini cooper s 1965 the final part of exhaust it is not shown,in lancia stratos gp b. the two final exhaust have different lenght , in porsche 718 rs 60. there is. something. down the car floor on the front. I have noticed all the issue ,looking the race replay in “replay camera mode” ,in all circuit… plus in any car of thearch update there is not shifting operation by the drivatar.

This problem occurs for many cars. Ofc not every rim. Probably every single car+rim set have to be repaired separately so probably it won’t happen.

This issue also occurs for many cars and due to prosthesis instead of hands - I wouldn’t count for fix.

This car is used from demo (beta?) and nothing has changed since then.

After last patch it works better. Still bad but better :stuck_out_tongue:

well, I posted this for improvements… rather if it happened or not is up to Turn10.

(2016 Ford GYMKHANA 9 Focus RS RX, you think they add the right prosthesis for this car!)