*Wishes for midnight playtime PST*

Am i the only one that wants to play this at midnight?

2 Likes

everyone should be able play at 12:01

1 Like

Don’t you think it’s fair that everybody gets to play at the same time?

1 Like

I wrote something and deleted it twice, it’s better that way.

For those getting early access, content whether DLC or games has typically been available either between 0600 and 1000 Pacific Time. That’s the way it is.

1 Like

Double post

Do you mean worldwide?

Yeah, what a let down! I don’t understand why they couldn’t do a midnight release.

Considering that we are getting to play it 5 days early, Im not too upset that I cant play it right this second. I would, however, like concrete information on whether I am ready to play once it unlocks, or if I will need to download more content. It says that I have a 44.4g file on my HD, but every icon just says “preordered”, so Im not sure what else I need to do, other than wait?

2 Likes

It’s honestly not that big of a deal… we still get it early, before many many others… Should be thankful for that guys. Just relax. :slight_smile:

I have work off tomorrow, so I dont care when it goes live, provided that it works sometime in the 24 hour period that is the 10th…

I feel like it’s an odd time, and I am a little disappointed I cannot get a start right now. I’ve played many games at 12:01 EST. I actually had to hit up google to figure out when my time the game would unlock. 08:01 is not too bad. I’ll still have most of the day tomorrow with it then. I’ll just be missing about 3-4 hours of play time tonight.

Considering that we are getting to play it 5 days early, Im not too upset that I cant play it right this second. I would, however, like concrete information on whether I am ready to play once it unlocks, or if I will need to download more content. It says that I have a 44.4g file on my HD, but every icon just says “preordered”, so Im not sure what else I need to do, other than wait?

13:01 UTC time according to the XBOX Store
Which is 23:01 AEST for us Aussies

So I’m not the only one a bit disappointed that Forza 6 has taken up 46 GB of storage plus it’s 12:55 am CST, and I can’t play it yet? Yes, I have the Ultimate Edition before any Trolls show up so right now I . Thanks!

if the time is 13:01 on the release date, wouldn’t that mean it’s at 1:01 in the afternoon for UTC?

I feel a little better reading these posts now. My game went from telling me I am to early when I click on it to saying play it on 9/15. Ill find out later if it will launch when I go into the store to try and launch in from there. I am thinking it should change from manage to launch.

My game description says 09/10/2105 hope so thats a tipo and not the same guy have set the time in to the servers lool if so I must wait for 90 years then im 133 lol

Still quicker than the GT7 release :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha…for sure

Haha…for sure