Winter #Forzathon Shop, events, and new cars through November 15

What is the prize for the danger sign?

I think I got 2 normal wheel spins and a super wheel spin for beating it.

Did you by chance already have a longer distance jump than what is required for the PR stunt before the season started? And if you do or did were you able to complete it again in order to gain the prizes that come along with beating it?

I only had 1215ft which was enough for the 3 stars but short of the 1500ft needed for the seasonal objective so it wasn’t showing as complete for me for once. When I did get over the 1500ft I received the wheelspins.

I was allready to rant this game some more, but well now i say i have annoying bug on seasonal champion, one of ai drivers was there x2. After first race i wondering what the **** when i win and i have 20 points and there was ai driver with 26 points, but damn in final standings i got 60 points and those two ai drivers 58 points.

Green Suit Man reward is glitched again xD Patch notes - fix green suit reward problem - yeah fix as hell xD after won there is a blank window with no icon about achieved star or unlocked rewards - just clean green line. Bravo Forza Glitch 4 xD

That works for me now, i can see it on my collection. but yeah i expienrce another glitch.

Me not - still locked after won.

just a word of warning i completed the weekly unfortunately bump n’ run the last one stayed incomplete at 10/10 so i tried a relog dont do this when i logged in it said complete yet i got no points for it just in case it is related i used a lambo urus for the challenge so maybe try to avoid it in case this is what caused it to stay incomplete

Same here

ah well would have just bought 3 pieces of clothi… i mean a super wheelspin anyways nbd

Pumpkin head
I will say it’s a neat little decorative item… but … don’t you think it would have been better to offer it BEFORE Halloween? LOL

[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

I bought it as an investment for next Halloween :wink:

1 Like

I took one look at that, and the clown mask, and was like; Nope.

I’ll never equip them, I’m just a collector

I’m attempting to complete the “Win 3 cross country circuit events with your Sports Utility Hero vehicle”.
I bought the BMW X5 M and completed the Cross Country Series but nothing counts.

What am I doing wrong guys?

You have to do a circuit race, not point to point.

You’ll also need to have completed the 10 binman skills before advancing

1 Like

Cheers mate but I can’t find anything that is entitled “Cross country Circuit Race”. When I use my filter I get the Cross Country Series.
Could you perhaps tell me what kind of “icon” I should be looking for?

I have completed the other tasks.

Circuit will have oval track icon and winding S shape is point to point

1 Like

I managed to beat the Winter Windmill Jump distance but got no special reward for it. I used my “Rally” Koenigsegg Agera RS for the jump. The main issue was that on some of my attempts the car stopped in mid air and fell to the ground!