Entry:

Entry Updated

Okay last time, entry updated.

Entry:

Entry: (updated)

Entry:

Entry

Mazda 787B Headlight Macro

unfortunately, that’s not possible at this time. my cheaply-made chinese knock-off 250gb hard drive for my 360 is corrupted (after only around 6 months of use), so i don’t have access to my old fm4 save file (i’m a little bitter, in case you can’t tell). i’ve tried a couple different recovery methods, but nothing has worked thus far. if i do ever get it working again (which i’d very much like), i’ll let you know.

Carl1toBr1gante and NsG Monster: first, i don’t recognize your gamertags, so welcome to TMOAP. it’s always great to have new people interested. in the future, please make sure to post your entries via a photo-hosting site such as flickr or photobucket. if a moderator happens upon your posts, he/she will delete them and tell you the same. if you need a bit of an explanation on how to use those sites, check out this thread on the old forums, or feel free to shoot me a pm and i can explain the process. i’m currently hosting your shots on my flickr account, but i’d rather not have to do that in the following rounds. thanks.

entries updated.

1 Like

Carl1toBr1gante and NsG Monster: first, i don’t recognize your gamertags, so welcome to TMOAP. it’s always great to have new people interested. in the future, please make sure to post your entries via a photo-hosting site such as flickr or photobucket. if a moderator happens upon your posts, he/she will delete them and tell you the same. if you need a bit of an explanation on how to use those sites, check out this thread on the old forums, or feel free to shoot me a pm and i can explain the process. i’m currently hosting your shots on my flickr account, but i’d rather not have to do that in the following rounds. thanks.

entries updated.

[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up and that link was very helpful I created a flickr account and Im all good now thankyou

wait…

go ahead and put up a car in the ah for 24 hours with a 30mil buyout. swtluu is coming through for the both of us and he’ll pick up your car. please be sure to let him know when you post the car and what make/model he should look for.

UPDATED ENTRY

I’m game.

My Entree

updated my entry

Hey im new to this competition, can i still upload a photo or is it too late, i really want to participate. :slight_smile: /Charlie

welcome to TMOAP, charlie. you’ve got plenty of time to get your entry in. the entry period closes on 2/16 at 11.59pm pst (gmt -8).

I believe you have until the 16th

Entry

1 Like