Will the Forza Horizon 2 Ten Year Anniversary Car Pack - Be available outside bundle?

Game Description:This pack features 10 specially tuned and painted cars celebrating ten years of Forza: 2008 Aston Martin Team Forza DBS; 2013 Audi Team Forza R8 Coupé V10 plus 5.2 FSI Quattro; 2013 Audi Team Forza RS 7 Sportback; 2012 BMW Team Forza M5; 2009 Ferrari Team Forza 458 Italia; 2005 Honda Team Forza NSX-R; 2014 Lamborghini Team Forza Huracán LP 610-4; 2013 McLaren Team Forza P1; 2003 Nissan Team Forza Fairlady Z; 2013 SRT Team Forza Viper GTS.

I would love to have this car pack and the custom paints it comes with.
but only see it bundled with a purchase of a full digital game package.
What about your customers that already have the game digitally and all the car packs shouldn’t they also get it?

2 Likes

Same here. No clue how to get it. I got the update. No Cars.

I had them downloaded played with them yesterday and today I can’t

Same here…

Same here. I was pretty disappointed when I got on the game to see that I was in the 98 Supra RZ instead of the Team Forza Ferrari 458, which I had been driving the night before. Don’t get me wrong I love both of them but when I went back to my garage the Team Forza cars were all unusable but still there to taunt me.

Because the Team Forza Ferrari 458 Italia is different from the Ferrari 458 Italia how? Paintjob? Of all the Ten Year Anniversary cars that one has the easiest to recreate paint job at that as well.

Let’s hope some painters hop on and make some replicas here…

1 Like

There is an entire thread about this car pack already.

There has yet to be an official announcement from Turn10 so please be patient and wait for one.

It seems that only some users with digital editions of the game had the cars accessible after an update on the 18th. Then the cars disappeared from the autoshow and garage if they had purchased them. This looks like they were made available prematurely or on accident. Wait until Turn10 says something.

1 Like

These cars have been available since release for me. I was wondering why there were no tunes available to download…

You’ve had them available for use since 2014? Really?

1 Like

I’d love to see it avaliable for all players, especially loyal ones, I bought the preorder for forza motorsport 6 ultimate edition and I’ve bought everything in forza horizon 2 and mostly everything in forza horizon, so I love cars and the forza franchise but I think we deserve the Team Forza car pack all of us, this is disappointing and I think if they really do care, then we should see this car pack come to the market place soon but we all need to get this issue raised to the top for them to notice that we want it.

I bought the Day One Ultimate Edition weeks before FH2 came out… now ur telling me to buy another one just for a pack… come on Turn 10 what the hell. You better give it free and soon.

1 Like