Why is NORDSCHLEIFE not in Online Hoppers / Leagues?!

Let’s be honest, the majority of Forza players are casual gamers and the Nürburgring is just too long and too technical for them so most will probably quit before they even finish one lap.

We’ve got Endurance hoppers which allow enough time for 2-3 Nurburgring Full and for 3-4 Nordshliefe laps, as well as 5 at Le Mans La Sarthe and 6 at Old Mulsanne. I’d love to see these come around - would focus more on the Endurance hopper if they had more of these long tracks and less just putting in 10 laps on

Me too! Perhaps they will be added in a forzathon or bounty down the road.

I would like to see 1 lap for A class and below and 2 + laps for S class and up.

If you never race it you will never get better at it. I hate Yas but that hasn’t stopped Turn 10 from putting 10 versions in every league. All tracks should be in the leagues, all including Yas should have at least one version in the rotation and night should be in the leagues as well. If they brought back the 4 ribbons of the Nordscliefe that Forza 4 had people could learn it little by little.

2 Likes

I mainly bought this game after seeing the GT Endurance hopper and pictured driving on the ring once again in multiplayer and was hoping to race on this track., alas even after 10 or so races (a mere amount but still) I’ve yet to even see it in a vote. I was hoping to race it a lot in this hopper.

I get people in non endurance hoppers not liking this track due to it’s length, but I’d imagine more people that play GT endurance would like to see it more often - if it’s even a part of it.

If it had its own hopper, which I think Nürburgring is deserving of a such an honor, it would be most welcome!

3 Likes

I absolutely love the Nordshchleife but people can barely drive in a straight line without crashing online. 150+ corners on a narrow road is a recipe for disaster in Forza multiplayer. Add it to the ghosted series and higher tier groups in Leagues sure, but I can kinda see why it isn’t in regular hoppers.

3 Likes

Nurburgring is probably the best track, I don’t understand why they don’t put it on the multiplayer hoppers either, but instead we get things like ‘Test Track’ ( its literally a circle -.-’ ). At least its nice to see Mugello and Maple Valley back; Daytona is pretty cool too. Personally I don’t care for Dubai but I think some people have taken a liking to it.

+10²³

a Green Hell Hopper is more than welcome

1 Like

The Nordschleife does come up in the P-class hopper. I’ve been on the full ‘Behemoth’ circuit and seen the normal Nordschleife come up while racing in this hopper.

I would like a hopper for Nürburgring and the car classes change every round

2 Likes