Who is responsible in here?

I think it’s the Jay-Z song Public Service Announcement. Yes, ridiculous. I had to look up the lyrics to even know what he is talking about. To be honest I didn’t even notice the song lol. Who listens that carefully to a song in a trailer. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

yes, ok but if you want to talk about things with a mature theme then you will have to do it via private channels as described above

Is there more than one official trailer because the official trailer I’ve watched does not play Jay z, it plays harmless lyrics from Metallica that suit the trailer? Can you message me the link.

Post this one with the Metallica song. I can’t find that.

2 Likes

well i heard eva rhymed with betta so its certainly guilty of promoting the bad use of english :smiley:

Gave you the like.

Now we’re talking.

1 Like

thank you for the help.

I don’t have any issue with the song. It’s played on the radio. I have heard worse things in TV commercials.

3 Likes

Even in schools and kindergardens.

Oh I thought we were talking about the hot wheels trailer and not the FM8. My bad. On that note I can kinda see where the OP is coming from with the 2 word phrase that I won’t repeat. Anyway imma check out of this convo.

1 Like

Oh, please can we just drop this? Isn’t there enough pc bullcr*p going on in the world already?? If you’re THAT shaken by a song than you should most definitely visit a therapist.

@T10/PGG : Please don’t change anything about the game just because 1 person complains. Release it as it was intended.

2 Likes

What lyric made you want to even investigate the song, in the first place?

[mod edit - WSD - profanity and alluding to profanity is against the ToS]

I do find it odd that what I can only refer to as “something” can be used in the official trailer but not on these forums. Anyway not looking for an argument and could really care less. Just wanted to say that. To be fair it is in the rules on the forums I guess.

2 Likes

I am the OP here and I rule, (just kidding). But thanks for the contribution.

Hey friend.

Can you try to put it in other words that do not violate TOS? So we understand the idea you wanted to clarify?

that would be ‘alluding to’ so no and please dont ask other members of the community to break the rules

1 Like

No because they will ban me. Mods here hate me lol. Like I said I’m checking out of this convo. I also don’t recommend you try get the community behind you on this one because it’s not the type of community you think. Most including myself don’t see the problem so you won’t get support. But I can understand where you’re coming from. My advice is just move on for your own benefit and don’t let your kids play FM8 if you have issues with the trailer.

2 Likes

awww, I dont think anyone here hates you, people shouldnt hate cause it would be silly to waste that kind of emotional effort on someone from the internet. I think youre amusing :wink:

It’s the first verse of ‘Public Service Announcement’ by Jay-Z:

It’s not that bad, really, he’s just overreacting :roll_eyes:

1 Like