Wheelspin Bug after Eliminator?

When you finish a game of eliminator and you are awarded a wheelspin (through level up for example) and you win a car you already have in your collection, you are not given the option to sell the duplicate. Hurts if you roll a 10 Million car you already have. You may loose up to 4 or even 5 Million Credits because of auction house prices.

Its not a bug, after online races or eliminator you dont have the option to sell the car.

Its not a bug, after online races or eliminator you dont have the option to sell the car. Its stupid, i know :wink:

I’m not sure that means it’s not a bug? Have they explicitly stated that this is working as they intend?

At least its not only me having problems with forum connection and double Post issues :smiley:

EDIT:

Oh, and some sort of a Result Screen after the final race would be nice.

Yes, it was covered before they implemented it that they saw it as a problem for online play as it causes delay. Makes no real sense as you only get wheelspins at the end of an adventure but that was the reason given.

Well, a bug caused by erroneous thinking about how it should behave is still a bug IMO. As you say, it makes no sense as there is no delay, it has finished at that point. Even if it hadn’t, it takes a tiny amount of time to choose to reject the car.

I agree completely. I only remember the discussion as it suggested a complete lack of knowledge of how the online game works :joy:.