Wheelspacer options / Track Width

You told us in back in fh4 that youll add wheelspacer options to more cars in future updates… didnt happen…

E36, S15, GTR r32, … needs rework and wheelspacer

6 Likes

There’s also a lot of cars that have spacers, but the options for them could be way more aggresive. For example the track width of the 2015 WRX (and maybe even all of the WRXs now that I think about it) just barely changes with the maximum option. This could be to prevent clipping but I feel the wheels could go out further without having to worry about that.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Toggle convertibles in freeroam

Volvo 850r desperately needs wheel spacers

1 Like

'75 Bronco needs them too

Some of the cars that i think need some wheelspacers or need to be reworked

7 Likes

God please!!!
And add suspensions to slam cars more to the ground!!! Especially for the golfs!!!

4 Likes

Hondo Civic EK Type R
Honda CRX

(Comment more cars that need spacers)

2 Likes

Ability to choose Track Width.

1 Like

I know this didn’t start in FH5, but I’m just going to mention it here.

Originally when they introduced the track width adjustment, they only added it to some cars.

Then a (very good) while later, they added this function to a number of new cars, but seemingly stopped at a certain letter. And I don’t think they continued after that.

So to this day there are still a number of cars that is lacking this option, and some of those very much needs it.

The other issue is that on certain cars the first level is already moving the wheel way outside of the fender, this mostly happens in the front.

On others, the maximum level is still not “enough”, and this seems to be more common in the rear.

What I would suggest is to change this track width function to a slider, rather than fixed levels. And of course adding a bit more adjustability to the ones that lacks it.

6 Likes

Also the 2018 McLaren Senna.

Wheel offset should be available for all cars (it bothers me to no end that my E36 is a hovercraft). Rather than an upgrade option, the ability to adjust it on a slider in tuning would be a way better system IMO

6 Likes

Please give all trucks wheel spacers options to have a more agressive offroad stance… Most trucks look disgusting, especially the Toyota Tundra with it’s hellasunk wheel fitment… Also fix the wheels on trucks that are only turning 10% of what they should be…
I love trucks but the fact that they all look like crap doesn’t make me want to play them.

1 Like

Some cars dont even have wheel spacers. Look at the Mercedes E63, that looks terrible without spacers.

4 Likes

i’ve wanted wheelspacers for the golf mk3 since Forza horizon 4. the car would look soo much better with wheelspacer because the tires don’t fill the wheelarches. if you think i’m right please vote.

It’s all in the title. Forgive me, but it seems like an enormous oversight that some cars have track width adjustment. It is a GLARING unfinished project/feature. I audibly laughed out loud the other night when I experienced a car with track width adjustment on ONE AXLE. There is no excuse for this that will satisfy me… It seems like someone completed 50 or so percent of their task. I don’t use some of my favorite IRL cars because of this… W212 E63 AMG, STi hatch… I could go on listing forever, but there is no point, as my suggestion is a sweeping fix - Enable this feature for all cars.

1 Like

When I first started playing this game I thought the same thing. Then I noticed some of the cars fenders were to low and I’m assuming that’s why you can’t extend the track width. Irl, in that situation you would have to do a wide body to fit the larger track.

1 Like

I know what you mean. Perhaps on some older, boxy-era cars that’s the case. However, on those, my suggestion remains… Use logic and discretion, maybe on some cars they come out as far as possible, but enable the feature for all cars.

1 Like

Since release the E63S from 2013 needs immediate wheel spacers upgradeability!!!

1 Like