Wheel support

XOutput and make your wheel to xbox controller.

Here the settings I use for G27

Do we need to have the ScpDriver? Because in the past it poses a security threat since you always need to be connected to their server and requires admin right when you want to run it… When a visitor wants to play on a non-admin Windows account I have to be present which is highly inconvenient. Everytime they logout I have to set up ScpDriver again. And it does not work offline apparently.

waiting for my thrustmasters tx support. forza 6 on xbox one looks like a ps2 jaggy mess now. the arrow indicators looks like space invaders compared to apex. im day one VIP so i deserve this right to complain.

To be brutally honest that’s quite a lackluster patch. Unless it can emulate an XInput wheel, in which case it might work (and have FFB) the results will be quite bad. Especially with the amount of built-in steering smoothing we have on controllers.

since i dont think it was answered, wheel support is coming. don’t think there’s an official list yet, but i would assume any mainstream wheel (& pedal set) should have full functionality since logitech, TM & fantatec models are all supported on xbox one.

please add fanatec wheel support V2

2 Likes

Thank you for Forza Apex! Give support wheel Logitech G27 !!!

1 Like

Logitech G29…

1 Like

I know its old but Logitech G25 support would be great please

1 Like

Logitech G27 Please, We Love You Turn 10 Crew

1 Like

hi, my G25 work with Xoutput but the view is cockeyed
when i move the mice its good but just for few milisec and it restart at the same place
any idea ?? thanks

I got this partially working on my Microsoft Sidewinder gen 1 wheel. What’s happening is that the game is setting the right controller stick up to the top left position. If you set it to the axis that your steering wheel is on, it will rotate the guys’ head with the wheel, but this is equally maddening.

I have been messing with it all day without any easy fix.

Add Thrustmaster F430 FFB please :slight_smile:
However I will try XOutput, playing with the keyboard is awful…

I spent 35 minutes with Microsoft support just to tell me that I contact Logitech

To not support wheels at launch is a terrible decision. It’s meant, I suspect, to mollify some pressure from above to get to release quickly without consideration of the impression it will make. I suspect you have cut the legs out from under most of your best and most enthusiastic racers by doing this. It does not give Apex a good start.

Doe any one knowhow when I can player the game with my logitech G27?

As far as I know, no wheel support is implemented in Apex at this moment.

Dan and his team of developers on the Forza Apex project haven’t disappointed us Forza fans yet with Forza 6 on the XBox One, and I’m certainly positive when Forza Apex goes gold, it will have all the bells and whistles. (Wheel Support for most of the popular wheels and a generic driver for standard wheels)

I wouldn’t be surprise if they include VR support for the Oculus Rift as well!

Those who are complaining about the BETA version, are the same people who whinge about game developers taking way too long to bring out demos! So remain positive guys, and just appreciate the fact that they have given you an opportunity to get an early glimpse of what’s to come, a new generation of Forza for Windows!

1 Like

Not quite correct unless your prepared to tune every car some of which requires certain vehicle upgrades all of which should feel right in stock form.

In forza 6 xb1 for my csw v2 every car requires castor angle to be set as 5.2 to remove the lower DoR slack present and remove oscillation issues caused by the dramatic FFB differences from low to high DoR around 10-15 degrees as it seems to me not progressive as it should be but stepped with the first step being grossly oversized.

To remove the ridiculous loss of control during deceleration, gear change downs and any braking if used both braking bias needs adjustment and overall pressure reducing, ABS seems to make little to no difference to this.

Whilst the same fixes work somewhat for forza 5 it does not fully remove the horrific oscillation issues where lower DoR FFB meets higher DoR FFB at around 10-15 degrees.

I also feel Forza needs 3 adjustable settings for FFB so keeping it simple.

Force Feedback strength controlling steering force only
Road/Track effects Feedback strength
Rumble/vibration strength controlling only vibration motors within the rim should they exist in said wheel.

Hoping the team takes note of my finds on their current FFB on Xbox.

Not going to ruin my apex experience without FFB so I patiently await the introduction of FFB which I would say will be best implemented at some point during beta so it can be got right for the products full launch.