What's your take on Kudos?

As things stand I would rather sell cars in auction house than gift them at least you get something useful for doing that, the credits, next best option is delete them.

I like this.

Cars can have a coefficient too going forward if it’s an issue. A Lambo SVJ is worth more than a Silvia Spec R. :smile:

Come on. 1,000 kudos now - that should at least get me a T-shirt. :laughing:

2 Likes

When I first heard about Kudos, I thought it was something along the lines of Project Gotham Racing’s Kudos. Unfortunately, that wasn’t the case, and all we got is useless reward system that doesn’t even reward you.

1 Like

It seems like they’re broken. The game kind of implies that I should get one for each design like. But when I redeem, it is usually half or less. Sometimes it’s zero. It doesn’t make any sense. I might be upset if they weren’t worthless.

Kudos is nothing in this game its totally worthless.

4 Likes

Kudos is something that PG could use later to benefit us in some way, probably badges.

Kudos is underutilized. I would like to see a good value of it in the future, rewarding teamwork and individual achievements i.e. completing the playlist events as a team rewards a player with three Kudos points or sth.

1 Like

I don’t know what kudos is, other than it exists and that I give it or get it without any intention from me.

1 Like

a ‘thank you’ goes a long way *however pointless or exploited… i :black_heart: kudos :joy:

1 Like

Said no one ever

1 Like

It’s not a T-Shirt but I’ve made this as appreciation for the 1.000 kudos you got. “Wear” it with pride!

Design & Tune (A800) are named “KUDOS”.

Share code D: 138 135 031
Share code T: 104 792 873

4 Likes

It looks so good!! I am almost speechless haha. Thank you so much @PlageBLN ! That’s genuinely awesome. I really like it and will “wear” and race it with pride. :smiley: I really appreciate you taking the time to make it. It’s so retro. :star_struck: They will remember it like the Calsonic Skyline haha

Will try your A class tune and see how it feels. I like it in free roam so far. I have a B tuned 91 M3 I like using as well.

Such a cool logo. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

It didn’t take long!

Just add in the Days of Thunder music. :smile::trophy:

1 Like

Gift an awesome car get 1 kudo, share an all red livery get 40 kudos…

1 Like

They probably just tacked on “kudos” as an afterthought thinking that players would thinks it was cool, how little they know, they should have made more effort and actually made it worth something, as it is, its just a empty meaningless gesture.

1 Like

“It just works!” :smile:

1 Like

I don’t know how you get kudos or what they do. One of my designs has 55 likes and I’ve sent a couple of cars but I only have 23 kudos. I’m at painter lvl 4 currently

1 Like

Like a lot of things in fh5 its flawed, and since it serves no real purpose, if its mentioned enough times on here they will fix it yet leave important issues as they are.

I don’t think it’s flawed, it just currently serves no purpose.