What's your plans for release day?

A cheeky Ristorante and a Magners? Is that 18.00 release time confirmed for the UK is it? I’m working that day and Saturday as well, so it’s not a deal breaker for me anyway. I’ve already told the missus she might as well make some plans for the weekend. The whole Saturday night through until Monday night, I’m going to be in a depraved state of alcohol fueled racing and plant based medications.

It was previously stated at 18:00 however after checking several times it now seems to be 00:00 for the UK - I have plenty of days off left to use so I’ll just take the Friday off I think! Then I have to decide if I’m going to sleep before midnight Thursday or after 8am Friday!

I’m more of a Goodfellows Takeaway and Thatchers man myself :wink:

It has to be a microwave meal and a Rekorderlig.

Or a Domino’s and a cold Bulmer’s :wink:

This will be a first for me but I had an extra vacation day left this year so why not. Get up and have a cup of coffee then get to some Horizon action.

This day will involve either: a) Working and kindly asking my wife to pick up my pre-order so I don’t miss out on the 1/43 Lambo, or b) Taking the day off. With the way work has been lately, it’ll likely be “a”.

aaaaaah the perks of being unemployed, you have all the free time in the world at the cost of having to live with relatives and not receiving that much income if any at all… I really should get my **** together .______.

1 Like

My girlfriend goes back to University the day before release, so I’m all free to play…

Wait for the time to be 00:01 Press play, watch and enjoy the great intro I’m sure they have included for us all to get in the zone and ready to go out race and explore. After that I will enter the game choose the car I like most out of the selection they will probably give us at the start, then I will do a couple of races find out a little about the story line and how things work, then after that maybe take out a Lamborghini aventador SV or buy a Nissan Skyline see what parts are available then go out and explore the world and enjoy the beautiful scenery.

I’ll be heading into town early to get to the game shop to pick up the Ultimate Edition, and so I have a better chance of there still being some of the Lamborghini models left, then college all day (not too bad, got the full day in the workshop), then heading home, ordering in a pizza and straight onto Horizon. Hoping the TV I want comes back into stock before then though. (Last one broke the other day, so I’m stuck using an older, smaller TV for now).

When the game launches, I’ll be doing a midnight launch stream on twitch for a couple hours. Then sleep a little. Get up and start doing another stream from 8am my time to 5pm. Then I work an event at my job. Gonna be a looooong 24 hours but it’ll be worth it!

1 Like
  1. Acquire 1946 Ford Wagon.
  2. Load American Graffiti soundtrack.
  3. Cruise the island.*
  4. ???
  5. Profit.

*Yes, Australia is an island. A large island, but an island.

1 Like

What? So Greenland is an island too? And I guess we could say South America and Africa are peninsulas then …

I’m in Tenerife on holiday on the 23rd so my plans probably revolve around relaxing on the beach!

1 Like

Well, Im predownloading it, and when I get home from school on Friday I’m just getting straight on and saying goody bye to the outside world pretty much

EDIT Also if I get my youtube channel up by then I will problably make some videos

took off lol
play as long as humanly possible trying out everything. Bulking up the CR for auction house war and figuring out how to buy of them stat boosting perky horizon cars!
All while blasting my playlists after trying out the stations.

I will hop on at 12:01 on the 23rd and make every Daigo Saito drift car replica given the body kits and look for the best drift roads in the game

Go early to pick up my copy at Best Buy, have breakfast at the food court and then head back home to install and play. Will definitely pick the Ute as my starter car.

Provided my testing tonight with my Logitech G27 wheel goes as well as I hope…

I have that Friday the 23rd off, so I will be playing all day and long into the night. It is note worthy I work evenings so getting up at 11 am and going to bed at 3am is normal.

Hope to see you all on the Australian roads.

Nukedogger

I work a 9/80 Schedule and Friday the 23rd is my Off Friday.

Needless to say, I bought the Ultimate edition and will be playing from 12:01…

• Machine

on Friday 23. I will go to work. when I get home I will turn my phone off and go to facebook and write something like this: I will be unavailable the next 48 hours. if the world ends in those hours do not contact me ore interrupt as I will die happy.

2 Likes