What's the fastest way to earn credits?

showcase events, especially endurance races with decent money mod cards being used, plus VIP doubles your money nicely.

just run rivals. they pay out well and are very addictive. addiction is fun abstinence is painful and you become a better driver in the process.

Are you talking about the purple mod card that puts you in last place?

If so I must be the luckiest guy in the world, one of the very first prize spins I ever did in the game gave me that card…crazy.

Endurance races give alot as well.

you need to spend on the 300k mod packs. the others are lower level and a waste of time if your looking for the best mod.

i have around 6 of start from the back but never used them. all came from 300k packs and i have only bought around 20 300k packs.

Endurance races + mod cards for extra cr will net you a good amount.

Indy 250 Endurance showcase - all assist off - except rewind/ simulation damage - unbeatable drivatars - mods that are % based (affinity if you don’t have Chevy or Honda yet), Credit, XP etc… Maybe a grip engineer that has power add crew mod - if your worried - it will allow you to do drafting speeds with out a draft - so you can take your time pick through traffic as all other AI will pit so no need to get antsy and make low percentage passes.

200k for racing 53% assist 50% diffculty - so 400K+ credits (pending on how many mods - 5+ Wheel spins - you’ll get another almost 100k for affinity - and if you do have max affinty just put that crew mod and that would be another 100k.

so 1/2 mill for an hour plus wheel spins (which are fairly high dollar ones and if you win the 76 F1 car again that will be another 1.5mill

1 hour 4 to 6 minutes its done and make a descent amount of cash - I do 38 second laps.

Feel you pain on the mod pack deal - for the achievement - but I got mine already so I’m over it -
For some one that has a lot if you sell back all duplicates of your dares how many are there? I have 42.

turn off rewind, you dont need it. its ok to fall back on the 1st lap if you need to. there are 49 more to go and at 38 seconds you will lap 2nd even on unbeatable twice, its not even a close race with a good tune. and sim damage is ok, the cars will space out in a few laps so they can be passed safely. have you tried daytona yet? it should be even faster to finish for the same distance because the corners dont require you to slow as much and are banked so it drives more like a straight than a turn. you should average 20 mph faster or so.

You can’t tune in Endurance Showcase.

I wouldn’t have rewind on - but not sure about the OP so I calculated it with it on - OVALS are my thing so a 50 lap Free Play - isn’t even a challenge - and the showcase event is 100 laps not 50 and all against indy cars.

In showcase event damage on - unbeatable - no rewind there will be three cars that can compete speed wise ( no tuning doesn’t allow you to create an edge) not sure how the fuel will work - as the AI seems to get better fuel consumption - (less red lining) haven;t done it but once - I’ve been to busy at rivals - hardcore in 787B - which pays out pretty well as well - learning track no line then getting 10-20 laps in a track - level up pretty quick doing that - but probably not a 1/2 to over a million pending on mods of doing the showcase. I actually think its the easiest and fastest earning endurance showcase - as you can almost do 3 of them (not quite) in the time it takes to do Sebring.

You don’t have to buy the cars - you don’t have to tune the cars - its an easy way to get credits and Driver level ups

its rental only? well that sux.

Just do the albums, or any events that earn you credits so you can level up and get prize spins. I’ve hit 1,000,000 3 times before level 20

For me endurance races are the way to go. If you do plan on doing any endurance races, do the ones within the showcase races because they are worth more in credits and xp.

Catalunya 100 - 140,000cr
Road Atlanta 100 - 130,000cr
Indianapolis 250 - 200,000cr
Daytona 300 - 330,000cr
Nurburgring 125 - 150,000cr
Bathurst 100 - 120,000cr
Spa Francochamps 100 - 120,000cr
Le Mans 250 - 270,000cr
Sebring 300 - 390,000cr

1. Back of the pack mod unlocks more in the 150k pack. (Ive spent probably close to 30-40 million on mods)
  2. Use “xp mods” or “driver level mods” to gain more money (More prize spins for better chance for more credits)
  3. Buy the VIP pack and immediately double race earnings (Credits only)

I got my back of the pack mod in a 150k pack, I have purchased 5 or 6 300k packs and but got that mod with my first 150k pack.

I’ve played Forza for 7-8 years I believe and I’ve never found a way of making quick cash on it. I don’t really have the time to race all of the time to make millions but if anyone could help with a way to make millions quickly in races/out then I thank you in advance! :slight_smile:

Just a few ideas:

Endurance showcase races (with the difficulty up as high as you can win comfortably) a couple of +XX% credit mod cards seems to be a good way. Plus you get the credits for raising your affinity level too.

Rivals also seems to net credits quickly.

If you are a good tuner or painter I’d imagine that nets some serious credits.

1 Like

Okay if you’ve been playing on the same profile, you should be able to download the forza hub and sign up for rewards. Depending on the tier level, you can claim weekly rewards. I’m getting $600k every time I believe.

I did 2 endurance races. 1st win I got 4 spins which brought in some nice xp and 2nd got 3 spins. Hit a 1 million once or twice as well.

Definitely the Endurance Showcases. They are quite long but with some XP mods you’ll net some decent cash

so theose numbers on the endurance shocase is in laps or hours?
like how long are those are they a 24hour sit?