What vinyl is allowed and what is not?!

After reading all those ban threads i got a bit scared.

I use a lot of japanese cars and I love Decorating them with anime vinyls. I can find Tons of anime girls in the Design Shop and I am using a animegirl in a Bikini on one of my cars. I have also seen a lot of anmie schoolgirls browsing through the anime Designs.

Does this Fall under some Kind of sexual harassement or other abuse of Terms?

I just want to know what is ok and what not.

There is no discussion of “what if” regarding the Microsoft Code of Conduct. Read it for yourself and make your own judgment based on sections like the information right below this:

"CONTENT IN XBOX LIVE

What is considered content in Xbox Live?

Content is anything you create, share, use, or promote that another person could see or hear or otherwise experience, like Gamertags, profile information, in-game content, and videos.

What are examples of content that is prohibited in Xbox Live?

(Note: the examples below are just a few examples of Content prohibited by the Microsoft Code of Conduct. Just because something isn’t on this list doesn’t mean it’s OK.) . . ."

If you would not display a creation to a teacher, minister, your girlfriend’s Dad, the grocery store clerk or walk into the local police department and show/or say what you’re thinking of creating, DON’T. That’s the simple answer. Forza Horizon, like the other Forza series of games, is rated “E for Everyone” and there are minor children playing along with their parents.

1 Like