What simulating FM7 IS ?.....

Hello everyone !

First of all:
I want to put the REAL STATISTIC from OUR UNIVERSE on planet EARTH about Nurburgring lap times :
Lamborghini Aventador SVJ - 6:44.97s. -4WD
Porsche 911 GT2 RS - 6:47.3s. -2WD
Lamborghini Huracan Performante - 6:52:01s -4WD

The second :
WHY in this REAL DRIVE SIMULATOR, All-wheel-drive CARS are cannot even TRY TO COMPETE with RWD ???

If you tell me Turn10 made their PARALLEL UNIVERSE physics from ANOTHER PLANET, so OK… I just stop to play it.

Just sound my thoughts.
With love.
John.

I think you are confused
Fm7 is NOT a sim
If anything it’s arcade sim

BoP

AWD Can compete, you just need to tune it right.

Don’t be fooled into thinking these lap times around the Nurburgring aren’t tuned for that specific track. Porsche even said they used way more downforce than usual due to the nature of the track.

Take any track records in FH7 and show me atleast 1 AWD on top of 3…

1 Like

Hey John,

1. Games or even full-blown simulators cannot and should not be compared to real-world lap times - it isn’t an apples to apples comparison as there are far too many real-life attributes that games do not simulate.

2. If you feel the physics are really that bad, take a similar car to a real-world track that;s in the game and then drive the same car at the same track in Forza. I assure you the difference is not too far off. For a $60 console game, I am pleased with what they’ve achieved physics wise, although there’s a lot of room for improvement and I would love to see a completely simulation-oriented model, whether players play the game on a wheel or game pad.