What kind of a STUPIDE game is this really?

1st I play coop with a friend winning 2 Horizon Edition cars, 1 which I win before joining my friends game. When I get back to the game later I have lost 5 levels, all my winnings. Including both the Horizon Edition cars. What kind of crappy SAVE game function is this actually?

2nd, I win a new Horizon Edition car on Wheel Spin, and the auto option is to “#$”#%"% SELL the car back for nothing when you own it already, Why the [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] is this the main option? Who the [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] wants to sell back a Horizon Edition car instead of auction it away. My issue is that I just do quick Wheel Spins and continuosly click A button to spin again, not realizing that I [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] sell the car back to the [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] game.

Both this things are just horrible!!!

I am going to return this game to morrow, this is just not good enough!!!

Half your argument is due to your own hastiness/lack of patience. You can add the duplicate car to the garage in order to auction or use it but generally the cars you get from the spins wouldn’t be worth the time, hence why its not the default option.

As for a save issue thats just unfortunate, personally I have never had this issue, even when the game has a glitch or crashes on my XB, I then sync progress on PC and the things I did before the crash on XB are saved, even XP going to club when I was offline.

If you need to return a game for those issues alone (a game that has been graced by about 90% of the community) then I wonder how you enjoy any games at all.

3 Likes

You’re gonna return it to morrow ? Is it yer town or summat ?

I had NO idea this sell back option even existed, I have not gotten 1 duplicate car before this happend. So I was doing my normal “quick” wheel spins to just waste some cash and bank some winnings. Hasty yes, but unknowinlgy losing out on somehthing valuable for in my opinion no good reason. It is not a good way to learn your lesson.

The game sync issue is just horrible enough alone. Losing hours of progression is just not very appealing. It is a huge bug.

Imagine everything happening at once and you have a very unhappy player. Wasting time playing games is bad enough as it is…

So it is probably better to return this now and buy it again when it acutally works and warn others that there is a huge issue with game sync in multiplayer mode. No matter how many it happens to, this should not happen at all.

1 Like

Might as well just keep it then, if you’re planning to get it again in the future…

1 Like

Now, now, dont go making sense.

3 Likes