What ever happened to that WORM guy?

Title says it all. Just curious he always posted tunes and guides in this place.

Don’t summon the Worm.

4 Likes

Found out none of the tunes or guides worked so he left.

1 Like

I take it that you never raced with him. lol

I know a lot of racers that raced with him and got beat. then he would tune their cars for them.

1 Like

If you can ever find him with your knowledge, he can give you the details.

LOL… Leave it to a ECT guy to make sense of it all

No offense sir

He met up with a Crow. It wasnt pretty

1 Like

nuff said

I take it he got what was coming to him then? I mean he did seem a little over the top like Dragnet but in a mean way…LOL @your hammer van DRAG

1 Like

He made a couple wonderful tunes in horizon 2 and was never seen or heard from again…

Scully? Mulder?

I found his base tunes to kick the pants off of the new ones so I totally miss having him here. I also think some of his personal tuned cars were pure amazing. Didn’t know the guy but I miss the direction he provided to the community.

1 Like

+1.

They were trainrailsgood, and I too would like to have his tunes back.

1 Like

I made tunes in FH2 that felt like his and were equally quick if not quicker - I can make some tunes for you if you’d like. Click the link in my signature to see what I have in FM6 so far.

It would be nice to have a mod that tuned again. The paint section is blowing this one away. I keep checking to see if the catalog is set back up.

He built a PC.

1 Like

The dust would settle behind my car before you got to it…simma.

Gave me a scar.

Keep it up, what’s coming to you will come…nothing came to me.

No.

Mick hit the nail on the head. I built a PC.

1 Like

Noooo, we need your tunes not the pc :frowning:

I’ve been contemplating upgrading my PC also in case I want to switch to PC racing.

Nah Tom, just try iRacing is all. PCARS stinks.

1 Like