What about the all-new Horizon 6?

i have a feeling forza horzion 6 is getting released this year

It’s highly unlikely, the licence is too big for them to do a shadow drop or simili, games today take longer to develop (2 to 3 times longer compared to 10-12 years ago), at best we can hope for a teaser that announces the colour for a probable release in 2025 or 2026.
Last but not least, FH5 is working like a charm, and better than I expected from the latest figures. There’s never been so much commitment, with seasonal content and pay packs (which the commu loves), so there’s no point in rushing a release.

The.wait.will.be.long

1 Like

forza horzion 6 will be revealed at Xbox showcase event on june 9th

1 Like

Something to keep in mind.

“I think that the industry and the fans were a little behind the curve on sort of a reset to understand that games aren’t two or three years anymore,” Xbox Game Studios head Matt Booty told Axios. Booty’s comment specifically refers to the higher-end, bigger budget games Xbox publishes, like the Fable, Halo, and Gears of War series’.

The executive went on to add that development time for higher-end games is more like “four and five and six years” now, chiefly because “there are higher expectations.” Booty added that “the level of fidelity that we’re able to deliver just goes up,” and as such, games take longer to make.

Mmmh yeah, so basically it could be 2025 / early 2026 …

giphy

1 Like

i have a feeling will we get forza horzion 6 this year

im not waiting till 2025

I think you’re wrong but lets hope

i did my research

I hope FH6 will take a bit longer and release in 2025 or even 2026. There is still much to do and add in FH5. Update the map with new props, add more cars, events, game modes, etc. It will also give the devs time to make FH6 a better game instead of rushing it.

i think im right

Going somewhere?

Well, I’ve got a dicky ticker and a persistent cough, and the missus just bought a fetching black dress…

2 Likes

I really hope FH6 takes place in South west Germany and appears the track of Nürburgring in Horizon, the city of Stuttgart and 2 museums, one of Porsche and the other of Mercedes, also taking place there, they would add very cool cars like Taycan GT or Cross Turismo or Panamera Sport Turismo or more Porsche and Germán cars.

4 Likes

Cost of living will drive me away from gaming, if not that it will be the Taxes

Here’s how I see the idea :

PS: I love it

fh6 will be revealed at the Xbox showcase on june 9th

1 Like

Not holding my breath. Every game in the last year that was released by Xbox has either been a failure or a bugfest. I blame Gamepass for that. Xbox is tanking right now

fh6 will come out this year

Bro really!!! Siiiiiiiiiuuuu. lebe Deutschland Stuttgart Porsche. But I’m sad FH5 is going to be old now and there is my country México but Germany is my dream country. I would love to se in Horizon Autobahn,Nürburgring,Stuttgart,Porsche Museum and Mercedes museum.