Week in Review 1/31/14

Ahh all these news make me jealous id really like to own FM5 but for now ill stick to taking part on the Photo contests of FH and FM4. As for the Ferrari F355 it’s a really great choice I also recommended it among many others!

GT: Chris Ace 92
F4 Unicorn: 2007 Ferrari 430 Scuderia

1 Like

Great start with the updates turn 10, i hope we will see more of these updates in the future. Really like the save replays and fix the level 257 thing : ) It showes they might be paying attention to the feature wishlist thread!

1 Like

I think that its great that turn 10 is doing updates to make this game better. But we need the tach fixed. It needs to show earlier before count starts so you can hold your rpms on launch at go. The best tach was on forza 3.

1 Like

Loving your work T10. Thank you for everything you do for us.

1 Like

Pitting your car during a race will now repair aero damage !!! great ! thank you guys.

1 Like

Great News Mechberg
I think February’s update is Excellent
can’t wait for the New cars and the updates on the Multi-player saves and the Aero Damage fix in the pits is something I wanted to see for a while now…

Thanks T10… keep up the Great work…

1 Like

Good news, good work on improving Forza 5!

Something niggles me that Johnniwanna hinted at more to come February - more than this. Perhaps I’m wrong . . .

2 Likes

Nice cars in that pack, and the MP replay saves are a nice addition. Any chance we’ll have distance indicators too and/or the fixes for the Thrustmaster wheel?

1 Like

The new car pack looks cool, and also the game with devs are back WOOT! Now when will the next Facebook challenge be up?
GT:Essence of Rage
Unicorn: 2006 Subaru Impreza S204

1 Like

Glad to see notable updates and improvements rolling in – hope they remain steady and community driven.

Happy to see Manning grab another ring, but I am rooting for the Seahawks.

1 Like

Wow…lots of info on this WiR…Hope to be able to make it on wednesday. Any specific lobbies to look for? Great to be able to save replays again.

1 Like

Stop arguing over nothing. All some of you guys want to do is fight with one another.

3 Likes

What track is the Alfa on in the trailer and the cover pic for the article? I don’t recognise it from FM5, or the track that the Pontiac is on (drifting through a chicane in the trailer)

2 Likes

Nice spot, Id say the Alfa is on the RING!

1 Like

Spa

1 Like

thank you for the good work .
in the future, if you could put the glue in the areas chicane on Yas Marina this will be a good lesson for cheaters!
a month of February which looks huge!
good reading this tread.
Thank Brian.
Pat

2 Likes

As a Wisconsin Badger fan and alumnus, gotta admit that it’s gonna be a win-win for me when it comes to this year’s Super Bowl. With 4 former Badgers on the field and one former Badgers coach on the sideline, it’s fun to see so many familiar faces in one place. I’ll probably be leaning towards Seattle, since they’ve got Wilson, Schofield and Maragos, but I’ll still have no problem cheering when Ball makes a good play or two for Denver.

Oh, and regarding the upcoming Game with Devs event later this month, thank you so much for not forgetting about us Forza 4 players! I’ll upgrade to Horizon once I mop up on 4’s Events List, but till then, I appreciate the fact that some attention is still being given to older copies of the game. Thanks!

GT: Knight Oblivion
unicorn: Ferrari 430 Scuderia (Forza 4)

1 Like

I’m going for the Broncos. They’ve had a terrific season and I’m excited for them! On the other note, I liked the cars given, but I just wish that there will be more cars that haven’t been introduced in Forza before, like, for example, a 1965 Lamborghini 350 GT or a 2011 Lancia Stratos or a 1969 Dodge Coronet R/T. But, that’s not my decision. Keep up the good work!

GT: LDSLamboSV
Unicorn: FM4 MINE’S Skyline R34

1 Like

As always, the Week in Review has me trying to find a way to justify buying an Xbox One and Forza 5…but alas, going back to college and my old Ford project must take priority for now. Anyway, I still have an awful lot of fun playing FM4 and Horizon.

I don’t have a whole lot to contribute to the discussion for lack on an XB1, but I wanted to thank you guys for keeping FM4 and Horizon relevant- continuing to run Game With Devs, and continuing the photo and livery contests. I keep hoping to win a photo contest and finish my collection of unicorns (I was close at one point, but my profile crashed).

Enjoy the Super Bowl, guys! You can find me in the Forza Le Mans lobbies tomorrow if anyone is bored.

Best,
Leland

1 Like

Can we have some new Monthly Rivals challenges in FM4? Please, pretty please.

1 Like