Week in Review 1/31/14

Nice to see the updates happening but the contest photo winners just make me jealous.

1 Like

Thank you for increasing the font size, it looks better… Though I won’t be spending any money on content that should have already been included in the game to begin with. Go Seahawks!!

1 Like

Great WIR write-up, mech! The packs looks good and the updates look good as well, especially the saved replay part. Though I don’t have a XB1 yet (but will sometime next week), it’s nice to be looking forward to this, not to mention the GWD, I’ll get in one of the sessions this time on either FM4 or FH! Since I’m not interested in either team in the Super Bowl (no offence), I’m still going to watch it; BTW, nice one for covering up Danica’s stand up cardboard face in your pic :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the review of things to come, Brian. I don’t own an Xbox One yet, but I know any and all content updates are much appreciated by the loyal Forza fan base. The updates show that you good folks at Turn 10 are listening, and working hard to repair known bugs and add requested features.
I think the F355 was a great choice for a car to spend a lot of time in and gain your affinity achievements. I’m sure it will provide hours of enjoyment.
I can’t wait until I can afford the Xbox zone and finally open my LE copy of FM5. Until then, I will continue to enjoy FM4 and hopefully catch some of you there for a game with Devs.

Peace

1 Like

Car pack is nice, Love how we get the Alfa for free! The content update, while not really pertaining much to me as I do more solo playing and rivals more than anything, should be really nice for those who do online. I’m not a fan of either team in the super bowl, so I have no comment on that, just another sunday for me. :slight_smile: Enjoy your weekend everyone and Turn10! Loved this WIR. Oh yea, the forum changes are amazing, even better now!

Gotta say I agree with Mimic, Don’t say ‘we’ when you’re speaking for yourself please, I don’t like words shoved in my mouth I didn’t say :smiley:

1 Like

Improved invite and party options and functionality sounds great. It’s very hit and miss the way it is now.

1 Like

Sounds like Aero fix and MP Save Replays will be popular, although I don’t typically play online or with damage, but if the social connectivity gets easier, that may change.

To be honest, I haven’t a clue or a care who’s playing your ‘foot’ ball, but I have my DVR set for the PuppyBowl :wink:

TTFN
Toni

2 Likes

Hi,
i am looking forward for the xbox one and forza 5.
so far i play the other titles on the xbox 360.

GT:Gjuergen
Unicorn: Forza Horizon: 2010 Saleen S5S Raptor

1 Like

Love the Smoking Tire Car Pack! Can’t wait for future packs as well. Thanks for the WIR’s…….

1 Like

Solid update but, if I’m honest, some of these things should have been in the game from launch. All in all it’s a step in the right direction and I’m extremely happy with it.

1 Like

Replays and aero damage…nice

2 Likes

Nice WIR can’t comment on Forza 5 I don’t have it, I do like American football, I hope I get to watch it tomorrow!
GT:GT DRIVER JS
FM4 Unicorn Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera

1 Like

Telemetry?

1 Like

Glad it isn’t there on leaderboards.

1 Like

Aero damage finally repairable in a pit stop hooray at last this issue has been addressed now where have I seen turn 10 don’t listen to the community :slight_smile: and also the ability to save multiplayer replays is back two good updates nice :slight_smile: and not forgetting the font size on the forums.

I think the forza community is expecting a little bit more so whats next ? :slight_smile: we await with anticipation.

2 Likes

For me the DLC pack is lacking and this will be the 3rd pack i wont purchase but thats just due to my preference of what i enjoy and non of the packs have yet to produce what i call a true racecar ,before you guys start flaming by this i mean GT and LMP .

As for the multiplayer fixes having replay functionality and repairable aero is fantastic while we all bitched and moaned about these features you done good hopefully this is the start of a long list of things that need to be fixed to bring the multiplayer aspect of this game upto the standards of previous forza titles.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the save replay feature! I really hope that this will clean up the lobbies, thanks T10!!!

1 Like

Excellent update, thanks for taking the communities feedback on-board - there are thousands of people out there wanting to watch replays of races with their friends, replays of organised leagues and events, and content creators wanting to take cool photos and make awesome videos, so this feature alone is a massive improvement. Not to mention the repairable aero which has been something ‘serious’ racers have been requesting for years! Hopefully other more minor omissions (spectate mode - good for live streaming events) and load/save lobby settings can be added in future updates if they’re not already in - the greater the options and flexibility the game offers, the more people will be happy, and more people will buy DLC :wink:

2 Likes

Agreed mate - TORA TCC anyone :slight_smile:
Might even start trying to organise race series’s again (had given up since FM5 came out )

1 Like

Hooray - aero damage fixable at LONG LONG last :slight_smile: Thanks for muliplayer replays too. Has distance meter been brought back along with other missing things such as starting grid on lobby points et el?
Light at the end of tunnel :wink:

1 Like