WEC official partnership

I totally agree with you !

1 Like

You got my vote, I believe Forza should be able to partner with both IMSA and WEC to get all their cars, Past, Present and Upcoming as well as all of the Tracks that both series have participated in, It can not only provide us fans of both series to not only play on the cars and tracks we love but also inspire a lot of new fans who aren’t well aware of the two series plus with the Cadillac V Series.R as the Starchild car for the game it can cause more awareness for players to get into the series and we can then get more cars and tracks that correspond to these two series.

1 Like

Get those votes racked up immediately! (It’ll also need to be merged with Gran Turismo too making the partnership unified.)

Sorry if it’s been mentioned but if the 2024 WEC grid/tracks are off limits due to licensing and even recent years I would love a classic WEC season to be available. The game already has various endurance cars from different eras, I’d gladly see pretty much any single year completely represented in an immersive “relive the XXXX WEC Season” mode

This era comes special, Precious and paramount majority of the Hypercars are littered with massive amount of votes and is dominating the most requested cars to add into the Forza Motorsport by us the dire impeccable community voice engraving all power accomplishing anything this category of both LMGT3 and LMH/Dh to accompany the V-Series R comes the biggest most anticipated yet!

1 Like

All the tracks featured but most of all the racing machines that have yet to appear in your very game still @T10ManteoMax considering the conspicuous amount of votes for each and the newly updated most requested which is LMH/Dh dominated with some LMGT3’s that remain 296 GT3 and 911 GT3 R for instance. For a start the 499P is the second highest overall (Only to the Furai) highest amonst all Hypercars followed by the 9x8 and 963 respectively. No matter the obstacles thrown the mission will succeed especially with Le Mans right around the corner!

1 Like