Volkswagen Golf 2013-2021

Volkswagen Golf 2014-2021

This model is represented in FH5 and FM as the:

• 2014 Volkswagen Golf R (FM6 through FM; FH4, FH5)
  • 2021 Volkswagen Golf R (FH5; FM)

At the time of FM car reveals this topic had 81 votes.

POLL

Note: voting on polls does not replace voting on the topic. Be sure to vote on the topic above the title to have your interest counted.

Which body style do you prefer?

• 3-door hatchback
  • 5-door hatchback
  • 5-door estate
  • 3-door van
0 voters

I think that the lack of a MK7 Golf GTI in Forza is kinda weird given how great that car is! And to have a MK7.5 GTI I think would be really great! This is one of the best cars all arround!

7 Likes

I own a 2016 golf gti and I’d love to see the facelifted version of my own car. Even a brand new 2022 gti alongside that would be absolutely amazing. Please please please turn 10. Add the GTIs. Even a MK6 too.

4 Likes

Golf GTI TCR

Como versión de carretera de la serie de carrera TCR, el golf GTI TCR no se queda atrás. Lo demuestra con hechos. Aquí los tienes:

• 213 kW (290 CV)

• Velocidad máxima: 250 km / h, opcionalmente incluso 260 km / h (ambos gobernados)

• Aceleración de 0 a 100 km / h en 5.6 segundos

*Cambio de marchas con caja DSG7

*Escape Akrapovic

2 Likes

Golf GTI TCR
Como versión de carretera de la serie de carrera TCR, el golf GTI TCR no se queda atrás. Lo demuestra con hechos. Aquí los tienes:

213 kW (290 CV)
Velocidad máxima: 250 km / h, opcionalmente incluso 260 km / h (ambos gobernados)
Aceleración de 0 a 100 km / h en 5.6 segundos

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Car Topic submissions (read the first post)

Kelley Blue Book (kbb.com)

Also, here is a nice 360 view of the interior and exterior

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Volkswagen Golf GTI (touring car spec)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Car Topic submissions (read the first post)

Even the MK 7.5 TDI would be interesting, I own one and love it

1 Like

Seeing as more and more electric cars are being added, why not add something a little different then the trucks and saloon cars we’ve had so far and have a fun small little hatchback that decided to go with no engine…?

2 Likes

GTI TCR

Gti Tcr 290hp Dsg Akrapovic

Gti tcr Akrapovic 2.0 tsi 290hp dsg7

I don’t understand why we don’t have more modern Golf GTI’s. It’s one of the most popular hot hatches of all time. You can even say it’s the quintessential hot hatch. Go to any car event and you practically stumble over them, yet they’re nowhere to be found in Forza.

1 Like