Volkswagen Jetta 1999-2005 (Volkswagen Bora)

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.

Add your details below to specify model year, body type, performance trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

Be sure you’ve read the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

Volkswagen Jetta 1999-2007

This topic includes the sedan and estate body types.

This model has been represented in Forza games as the:

• 2003 Volkswagen Bora VR6 (FM2 to FM4)
  • 2003 Volkswagen Jetta GLX VR6 (FM1)

POLLS

Note: voting on polls does not replace voting on the topic. Be sure to vote on the topic above the title to have your interest counted.

Which version do you prefer?

• Volkswagen Jetta
  • Volkswagen Bora
0 voters

Which body style do you prefer?

• sedan / saloon
  • wagon / estate
0 voters

1.8T 20V, 2.8 VR6 please.

7 Likes

VR6, the traffic one pleasee!

6 Likes

10 Likes

Please include older versions of the Jetta too that would be amazing been waiting to build that car

Are you adding it into fh5 then or what?

1 Like

It’s already in the game, just not drivable yet. Please let us drive it!

In Forza Motorsport 4 it even had nice customization (from 1:50):

4 Likes

SO MUCH POTENTIAL TUNING

1 Like

Yes! Imagine if they brought this car back as a playable car and gave us the following engine swaps:

• Golf V R32 3.2 VR6
  • Golf VI/VII/… R 2.0 TSI
  • Audi RS3/Audi TT RS 2.5 TFSI
  • Audi RS5 2.9 V6 TFSI

I would be soooo happy :smiley:

3 Likes

Lovely

We need it as a pd130 as well reeeky diesel and the ability to add popcorn limiter onto it

Volkswagen Jetta A4 2003 Sedán-Wagon

1 Like

I noticed that the mods added a few polls.

I voted for the Bora to be added which is the Euro-spec one. I think it’s always better to add the origin country spec to the game

2 Likes

Small kick to again ask for this car to be added as a playable car. It was downgraded to a traffic car in Horizon and I think this car deserves to be upgraded again as a playable one. It had so many nice bodykits available! Throw in a few new engine swaps from the Golf R and a 3.6 VR6 (that engine was featured in Forza Motorsport 3) and we’ll get a nice customizable car!

Here’s a video I found that shows off a tuned Bora in Forza Motorsport 4. Good camera angles from 1:00

And remember; voting does help!

2 Likes

Next to the Jetta (Bora is EUDM), I think FH5 should have the Volkswagen Clásico, which is literally a Jetta made to fit Volkswagen’s late 2000s styling. Offered in Mexico and Canada (as City Jetta) until 2013, just late 90s tech at its finest. Perfect fit for FH5.

c

3 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

The VW Bora is always an AI Traffic car in the Horizon series.

How about driving it by joining Horizon as a racer? I know, its model went mistaken as the USDM model Jetta, but that VR6 under the hood is worth it.

3 Likes

It’s already in the game! I don’t understand why they took it out in the first place. Cmon!

2 Likes

If it doesn’t get added in Horizon, I would love to see it return in Motorsport!

1 Like

literally please let us drive the mk4 bora vr6 :confused: i own this car irl, id love to it drive in my fav driving game too and i know i’m not alone with that!